Featured Posts
angelica4685
My 16 Month old is not eating very well and holds food in her mouth till she i either take it out or she vomits us this normal?
March 21, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Hi just was worried about my daughter lately she doesn't want meat or with certain foods she will hold in her mouth untill I take it out or she vomits.. I feel worried she isnt eating much lately..

Replies

• goddess99
    March 21, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Maybe she doesn't like the taste or texture of those foods. She won't let herself starve, I would try to introduce a few new things.

• My3beautys
    March 22, 2013 at 1:24 AM
    This and maybe make sure she is taking small bits at a time she maybe getting to much in her mouth at a time and becomes afraid to swallow

Quoting goddess99:

Maybe she doesn't like the taste or texture of those foods. She won't let herself starve, I would try to introduce a few new things.

• want10more
    March 22, 2013 at 4:52 AM

no, that's not normal. for right now? at 16 mos she can have milk rather than formula. add cream to her bottle. i have had to add olive oil to my kid's food, he's too lil. not too much or it'll taste iccky. weigh her often and keep track. if you're on WIC, they'll keep track too. she should, at this age, be giving you rabbit poops. with light smelling pee, if not, yup you're right, you need to check that out.

• cantfindlight
    March 23, 2013 at 2:20 AM
    Becareful make sure she not lactose intolerant vomiting can be a sign of a food allergies
  • poohbearkfc
    March 23, 2013 at 9:24 AM
    Definitely this. But also maybe slow her to feed herself even if its messy at home. I started doing that with my daughter and she started eating more. I only allow the mess at my home and she knows that but that helped me.

Quoting cantfindlight:

Becareful make sure she not lactose intolerant vomiting can be a sign of a food allergies

• angelica4685
    March 23, 2013 at 12:17 PM
    Thanks mom's for the great advice...
  • MistressMinerva
    March 23, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Hope you get it figured out soon.

• Janet
    by Janet
    March 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Try giving her more of what she likes. Along with the other suggestions you got.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN