Featured Posts
kayleeab
Hospital
March 20, 2013 at 7:41 PM
What did you take to the hospital with you? What do you wish you would have taken?

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    March 20, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    Toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, underwear. My own soaps. Face cream, deodorant.
  • MJP76
    by MJP76
    March 20, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Just my clothes to go home in, and my robe. They provided everything else I needed

• kss12
    by kss12
    March 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM
    I literally packed everything that I would if I was going on vacation.
    Yes I'm one of those!
  • goddess99
    March 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I knew I would have a private room so I brought movies to watch, magazines, clothes for me and dd, toiletries...

• SlapItHigh
    March 20, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Are you talking about labor?

• poohbearkfc
    March 21, 2013 at 2:41 AM
    I packed so much. I brought huge suitcase and still asked my brother in law to get me somemore things cause the 1 day stay turned into 8 days. My poor husband made so many trips to the car. But the thing that made me feel the best besides my own movies was toothpaste toothbrush and a brush. I felt like a real person when I could finially do that.
  • want10more
    March 21, 2013 at 6:08 AM

oh good golly, i have a whole list. my panic bag is always packed. is this for a childbirth situation or a sick child? my kid stays for at least 5 days at a time. so.... my panic bag is huge. for a childbirth? loose pants, loose shirt, undies, socks. new outfit/blankie. carseat. makeup. old sock you can fill w/ ice if you get stiches. blankey, u get cold from the ice in ur crotch. cell charger. slippers. if u have longish hair, a scrunchie, you won't want your hair in your face delivering. deoderant, toothbrush. hair conditioner (hospitals have shampoo, not conditioner) put diapers n bottles n formula in car first (if ur doing formula).

• othermom
    March 21, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I took a book, hair brush, tioothbrush and tooth paste, deoderant, socks, pajamas, a few snacks, a change of cloths, outfit for the baby. When I had my youngest I took my blanket and some pictures my older two kids drew.

• OliviasMommy611
    March 21, 2013 at 9:37 PM
    Me too

Quoting kss12:

I literally packed everything that I would if I was going on vacation.

Yes I'm one of those!
  • auntangelofsix
    March 22, 2013 at 8:45 AM
    My clothes n ect for me to shower n ect. I had a family room both times.i brought the diaper bag n outfit n carseat for my baby to come home.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN