kayleeab
Hospital
March 20, 2013 at 7:41 PM
What did you take to the hospital with you? What do you wish you would have taken?

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    March 20, 2013 at 8:05 PM
    Toothbrush, toothpaste, brush, underwear. My own soaps. Face cream, deodorant.
  • MJP76
    by MJP76
    March 20, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Just my clothes to go home in, and my robe. They provided everything else I needed

• kss12
    by kss12
    March 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM
    I literally packed everything that I would if I was going on vacation.
    Yes I'm one of those!
  • goddess99
    March 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I knew I would have a private room so I brought movies to watch, magazines, clothes for me and dd, toiletries...

• SlapItHigh
    March 20, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Are you talking about labor?

• poohbearkfc
    March 21, 2013 at 2:41 AM
    I packed so much. I brought huge suitcase and still asked my brother in law to get me somemore things cause the 1 day stay turned into 8 days. My poor husband made so many trips to the car. But the thing that made me feel the best besides my own movies was toothpaste toothbrush and a brush. I felt like a real person when I could finially do that.
  • want10more
    March 21, 2013 at 6:08 AM

oh good golly, i have a whole list. my panic bag is always packed. is this for a childbirth situation or a sick child? my kid stays for at least 5 days at a time. so.... my panic bag is huge. for a childbirth? loose pants, loose shirt, undies, socks. new outfit/blankie. carseat. makeup. old sock you can fill w/ ice if you get stiches. blankey, u get cold from the ice in ur crotch. cell charger. slippers. if u have longish hair, a scrunchie, you won't want your hair in your face delivering. deoderant, toothbrush. hair conditioner (hospitals have shampoo, not conditioner) put diapers n bottles n formula in car first (if ur doing formula).

• othermom
    March 21, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I took a book, hair brush, tioothbrush and tooth paste, deoderant, socks, pajamas, a few snacks, a change of cloths, outfit for the baby. When I had my youngest I took my blanket and some pictures my older two kids drew.

• OliviasMommy611
    March 21, 2013 at 9:37 PM
    Me too

Quoting kss12:

I literally packed everything that I would if I was going on vacation.

Yes I'm one of those!
  • auntangelofsix
    March 22, 2013 at 8:45 AM
    My clothes n ect for me to shower n ect. I had a family room both times.i brought the diaper bag n outfit n carseat for my baby to come home.