Featured Posts
Carmen66
Woman mauled to death by lion during tryst with boyfriend....
March 19, 2013 at 10:24 AM
A frisky woman was mauled to death by a lion as she had sex with her boyfriend in the African bush. Sharai Mawera was enjoying a passionate moment with her lover when the Big Cat struck. Sharai’s partner, who has not been identified, ran off naked in a bid to raise the alarm. But local reports say tragic market worker Sharai was killed at the scene in Kariba, northern Zimbabwe. A friend told My Zimbabwe: “Unfortunately the woman was mauled to death by the lion, but her boyfriend managed to escape naked.” WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING????

Replies

• goddess99
    March 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Wow that's not something you would expect.

• delanna6two
    March 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM

So sorry to hear that....

• MistressMinerva
    March 19, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Sorry to hear that.

• Janet
    by Janet
    March 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    I don't know.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    March 19, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Thats some crazy stuff!

• MoeksieNature
    March 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM

That's pretty horrible, I read the news reports. Apparantly nobody wanted to stop to help when they saw a naked man on the side of the road.

I have to say, if there's lions in my backyard, I don't think I'd be sneaking outside for a quicky... What a horrible death though!

• SlapItHigh
    March 20, 2013 at 11:09 AM
    How terribly sad.
  • lancet98
    March 20, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I like the part about 'ran off to raise the alarm'.

It actually sounds like the old story where two guys are running away from a tiger and one guy says, 'we have to keep running faster than the tiger!'  and the other guy says, 'no - I just have to run faster than you'.

• LivinDeadGurl
    March 20, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Wow!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN