Featured Posts
courtney2175
I'm looking to sell my daughter's old cloths....
March 16, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I've heard of these mom to mom sales.......just curious how they work and how I get involved?

Replies

• cookinmommyof1
    March 17, 2013 at 12:18 AM
    Beats me, but heres a bump. I use online gsale sites on facebook to offload outgrown clothes. I tried doing a weepeats for wee ones consignment sale once. I spent a week getting everything ready: hanging, pinning, pricing, tagging. My sister took it for me to the sale since I was out of town. I only made $30. Total waste of time.
  • LivinDeadGurl
    March 17, 2013 at 2:37 PM

BUMP!

• goddess99
    March 17, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Never heard of them. I just did a yard sale and donated the rest.

• natalieumphrey
    March 17, 2013 at 7:41 PM

local facebook have little sales where you post a pic if someone is interested tehy pm you and give you address then yougo by and pick it up leave money where tehy ask. honor system i wouldnt do it just anywhere

• MistressMinerva
    March 17, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Never heard of them.

• Janet
    by Janet
    March 17, 2013 at 8:56 PM
    I never heard of it.
  • natalieumphrey
    March 17, 2013 at 9:52 PM

well we do live in a nice little small town

• Mrs.Bolin
    March 18, 2013 at 1:36 AM

we have several local buy/sell/trade sites on facebook. I sell alot of my baby stuff on there. 

• jupiter5
    March 18, 2013 at 1:40 AM
    Craigslist eBay garage sales consignment shops, fb and just talking to people
  • HisUsmcWifey
    March 18, 2013 at 4:47 AM
    I've done them before. It was nice but people that come to them seem to wanna pay less for name brand and it bugs the crap out of me. Sorry I'm not going to sell you a brand new gymboree shirt for $5! Lol
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts