Featured Posts
JamieGamby
Need creative advice
March 12, 2013 at 3:07 PM
I am looking to do something with my wedding dress. I would like to make something out of it that I could give as a keepsake for my husband. I thought about a quilt but I am looking for something unique. Any suggestions ???

Replies

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    March 12, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Make seat covers? LOL

idk anything I can think of is too girly.

• kss12
    by kss12
    March 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM
    I know you're talking about making something to give to your husband.. But if you have the heart to take scissors to it or have a seamstress do something to it.. You could make it into a short mini skirt kind of sexy lingerie dress. That's definitely a gift for your husband
  • goddess99
    March 12, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Hmmm Idk, I'll have to think about this one lol.

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    March 13, 2013 at 11:26 AM

A quilt is a cool idea!

• SourRoses
    March 13, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    I like this

Quoting kss12:

I know you're talking about making something to give to your husband.. But if you have the heart to take scissors to it or have a seamstress do something to it.. You could make it into a short mini skirt kind of sexy lingerie dress. That's definitely a gift for your husband
  • SourRoses
    March 13, 2013 at 11:31 AM
    I like this too. Use darker colors like blue, grey, or green as a main color theme using your dress as the connection color. So blue white grey white or blue grey white blue grey white.: )

Just an idea

Or if he likes to dress business casual you can make him a vest that goes over buttoned up shirts, your dress could be the inner linning

Quoting Pammi86:

A quilt is a cool idea!

• Carmen66
    March 13, 2013 at 11:49 AM

What about some handkerchiefs for him???

• SlapItHigh
    March 13, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I have no idea but maybe search on pinterest.

• SlapItHigh
    March 13, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Nice idea!

Quoting Carmen66:

What about some handkerchiefs for him???

• SlapItHigh
    March 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I bet her husband would vote for this.  Great idea!

Quoting kss12:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN