Featured Posts
JamieGamby
Need creative advice
March 12, 2013 at 3:07 PM
I am looking to do something with my wedding dress. I would like to make something out of it that I could give as a keepsake for my husband. I thought about a quilt but I am looking for something unique. Any suggestions ???

Replies

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    March 12, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Make seat covers? LOL

idk anything I can think of is too girly.

• kss12
    by kss12
    March 12, 2013 at 3:58 PM
    I know you're talking about making something to give to your husband.. But if you have the heart to take scissors to it or have a seamstress do something to it.. You could make it into a short mini skirt kind of sexy lingerie dress. That's definitely a gift for your husband
  • goddess99
    March 12, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Hmmm Idk, I'll have to think about this one lol.

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    March 13, 2013 at 11:26 AM

A quilt is a cool idea!

• SourRoses
    March 13, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    I like this

Quoting kss12:

I know you're talking about making something to give to your husband.. But if you have the heart to take scissors to it or have a seamstress do something to it.. You could make it into a short mini skirt kind of sexy lingerie dress. That's definitely a gift for your husband
  • SourRoses
    March 13, 2013 at 11:31 AM
    I like this too. Use darker colors like blue, grey, or green as a main color theme using your dress as the connection color. So blue white grey white or blue grey white blue grey white.: )

Just an idea

Or if he likes to dress business casual you can make him a vest that goes over buttoned up shirts, your dress could be the inner linning

Quoting Pammi86:

A quilt is a cool idea!

• Carmen66
    March 13, 2013 at 11:49 AM

What about some handkerchiefs for him???

• SlapItHigh
    March 13, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I have no idea but maybe search on pinterest.

• SlapItHigh
    March 13, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Nice idea!

Quoting Carmen66:

What about some handkerchiefs for him???

• SlapItHigh
    March 13, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I bet her husband would vote for this.  Great idea!

Quoting kss12:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts