Featured Posts
delanna6two
Easter clothes
March 12, 2013 at 12:28 PM

If you celebrate, do you buy clothes for Easter for your children?  Dressy or casual or do you wear something you already have?

Replies

• delanna6two
    March 12, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Depends on how things are looking....the past couple of years...casual and something we already have....but I have dressed them up when they were younger.

• lovinmyboys...
    March 12, 2013 at 12:30 PM
    I buy my boys suits for Easter.
  • Aleta775
    March 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    Yes. We bought a very cute dress for our dd. I found a very cute hat to go with it. I still need to buy some cute shoes.
  • ericaaf
    by ericaaf
    March 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM

suits

• kellysparkles
    March 12, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Our DD is only 2 months old so we didn't buy her anything..we also don't celebrate Easter in the religious sense, so when she's older we'll hide a basket but she still won't have specific holiday attire.

• delanna6two
    March 12, 2013 at 12:38 PM

aww...that's nice:)

Quoting Aleta775:

Yes. We bought a very cute dress for our dd. I found a very cute hat to go with it. I still need to buy some cute shoes.

• goddess99
    March 12, 2013 at 1:21 PM

We don't dress up for Easter. We only go to a family meal.

• preacherskid
    March 12, 2013 at 1:25 PM

The girls get a new dress each Easter- one of two new dresses a year, the other is at Christmas.  We ordered them online this year because it is too stressful and time consuming to take them to the two or three stores we have around here that sell kids clothing.

• auntangelofsix
    March 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM
    No
  • MJP76
    by MJP76
    March 12, 2013 at 3:55 PM

No, if we go out to eat, I just tell them to put on nice clothes, but my kids are all over 10. My daughter wouldn't be caught dead in a dress.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN