Featured Posts
kss12
Mornings..
by kss12
March 12, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Good morning!
I don't know about any of you but do you sometimes dread the mornings?
I sometimes do. My son wakes up at 8 happily playing in his crib and just makes random noises which I love and is cute. My husband gets up and to wake himself up out of a sleeping stooper he sings and dances around the house like a dork.. I love it and its funny but not first thing, I get irritated. Then some mornings we have our ss I come out of the bedroom and he is right there, telling me some random fact or asking if his dad is awake or just talking about nonsense. It's just too much in the morning sometimes. Then the cat is meowing at our back door for food and the dog has to go outside but he'll fight you on it if its raining. This sounds like a rant but its really not, I'm an extremely happy person, just not a morning person.. And people irritate me more in the mornings!
Anyone else the same??

Replies

• zacmacsmomm
    March 12, 2013 at 8:37 AM

There isn't a single morning person in my house lol.  Even my kids don't talk to me before I have coffee :)

• kss12
    by kss12
    March 12, 2013 at 9:23 AM
    Bump!
  • PerfectVirgo
    March 12, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I'm a morning person. =) 2 of my kids are. My youngest gets excited on sundays because "I get to sleep as long as I want to!!" lol

• breebree04
    March 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM

I hate mornings! Nobody even talks to me for about an hour because they all know I need time to wake up lol

• skippito
    March 12, 2013 at 10:12 AM
    Only my youngest is a morning person, well she gets up early but doesn't seem to be most chipper to start. I am a big grump when i first get up.
  • chattycassie
    March 12, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I am a morning person and 1 of my three kids is..... The rest will sleep all day if you let them. :)

• NikkiGross42
    March 12, 2013 at 10:27 AM
    Same with my youngest.. Gets up super early and always happy to be up.. I sit up for about ten minutes just to wake up..
  • othermom
    March 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I wake up before everyone so that I can have a few minutes of peace and quiet to drink my coffee

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    March 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I am the more annoying one in the mornings here lol!

• ashley9603
    March 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I didnt used to be a morning person until I had my twins....they wake up right around 7 am...then after my oldest dd is on the bus I usually run(treadmill)while they take there after breakfast nap and then chores,lunches,and article writing....my mornings literally fly by....

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts