kss12
White teeth?!
by kss12
March 11, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Do I've been drinking coffee more often because I have been so tired. My teeth started slightly yellowing. I saw this recipe with baking soda and toothpaste.. My teeth were white.. I mean white!!!! After 2 days of doing it they are so white they are almost blue!! I know you're only supposed to do it once a week for your enamels sake but I love it! Anyone tried it or have secrets that work for them??

Replies

• hthrlcl
    by hthrlcl
    March 11, 2013 at 11:36 PM
    I will :)

Quoting kss12:

Let me know!

Quoting hthrlcl:

Thanks IM going to try it tonight.....hope it works

Quoting kss12:

I did it once and totally changed my teeth

Quoting hthrlcl:

Bump for later.......how long did it take

• Eve-marie
    March 12, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Baking soda is great. I've had yellow teeth all my life from my meds as a kid, and I love tea, but I found baking soda and lime works great. Once a week only, so my results aren't that striking yet but hubby said he could see a difference from the first time. 

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    March 12, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Never tried it!

• mysticalmalissa
    March 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Drink your coffee with a straw!

• kss12
    by kss12
    March 12, 2013 at 11:05 AM
    I used to but we ran out of straws.. You'd be surprised how many times I've forgotten to buy straws haha..

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Drink your coffee with a straw!

• ac10
    by ac10
    March 12, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I brush with baking soda and water once a week! 

• delanna6two
    March 12, 2013 at 12:41 PM

That's great!  Thanks for the tip....some brands of toothpaste have the baking soda included too....glad it worked so well for you...

• hhmmom
    by hhmmom
    March 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    Thank u so much ill let u know how it goes!!
  • Shelly126
    March 13, 2013 at 6:12 PM
    I get my teeth cleaned every 6 months, my mom was a dental hygienist for many years and clean, healthy teeth were very important,
    I also use a whitening toothpaste, an ultrasonic toothbrush and I floss every night. My teeth are nice and white.