Featured Posts
kelligirls2
Save your $$ I spent if for you!!
March 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM

To save you some frustration..frustratedI know there's a million skin care products out there to try, here's a couple I have,  so save your $$.  the "Meaningful Beauty" from Cindy Crawford.  I got the inidtial box of 7 different products for around $150.  UMMM, it's nice, nothing to brag about, and there's no real savings in re-ordering! Everything is $22 (that's discount).  

Another company, SEACRET, that claims it's Dead Sea Salts that improve their product.  I got a "special" price of around $137 for a box of 8 packets of their Renew Mask.  They(SEACRET reps, which my friend has invested lots of money in to be one) call this mask, "Botox in a Box"    Now, I've had Botox, and this mask didn't stop my face muscles from making wrinkles!  Again, being a customer gets you a discount on re-orders.......I'm just sayin, in this economy, with kids to feed and clothe, it's WAY out of budget!!

I love my simple products, a line that has a Moisturizer with Toner included ( cause who remembers to tone all the time) it feels tingly.  A moisturizer with sun screen!  I get those plus face scrub for $17!  Even the "Luxury" products, like a Vita C and E serum...$22 and it lasts.  I know I can't advertise, to personal message me or eme at workwithkellis@gmail.com if you wanna know what I'm talking about. 

PEACE & Beauty!

Kelli

Replies

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    March 9, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I love nutragena products. They work well for me.

• DazeDelights
    March 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    I use black soap and mango soap they work well for me
  • SlapItHigh
    March 9, 2013 at 7:24 PM
    I try to keep things super basic and natural.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts