Featured Posts
kelligirls2
Save your $$ I spent if for you!!
March 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM

To save you some frustration..frustratedI know there's a million skin care products out there to try, here's a couple I have,  so save your $$.  the "Meaningful Beauty" from Cindy Crawford.  I got the inidtial box of 7 different products for around $150.  UMMM, it's nice, nothing to brag about, and there's no real savings in re-ordering! Everything is $22 (that's discount).  

Another company, SEACRET, that claims it's Dead Sea Salts that improve their product.  I got a "special" price of around $137 for a box of 8 packets of their Renew Mask.  They(SEACRET reps, which my friend has invested lots of money in to be one) call this mask, "Botox in a Box"    Now, I've had Botox, and this mask didn't stop my face muscles from making wrinkles!  Again, being a customer gets you a discount on re-orders.......I'm just sayin, in this economy, with kids to feed and clothe, it's WAY out of budget!!

I love my simple products, a line that has a Moisturizer with Toner included ( cause who remembers to tone all the time) it feels tingly.  A moisturizer with sun screen!  I get those plus face scrub for $17!  Even the "Luxury" products, like a Vita C and E serum...$22 and it lasts.  I know I can't advertise, to personal message me or eme at workwithkellis@gmail.com if you wanna know what I'm talking about. 

PEACE & Beauty!

Kelli

Replies

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    March 9, 2013 at 3:20 PM

I love nutragena products. They work well for me.

• DazeDelights
    March 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM
    I use black soap and mango soap they work well for me
  • SlapItHigh
    March 9, 2013 at 7:24 PM
    I try to keep things super basic and natural.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN