Featured Posts
splatz
Netflix Recommendations
by splatz
March 6, 2013 at 10:29 PM
I need some new stuff to watch! I'm currently watching Heros.

Replies

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 6, 2013 at 10:29 PM
    Hulu recommendations would work too. I always forget we have it lol.
  • HisUsmcWifey
    March 7, 2013 at 1:36 AM

The Tudors, Vampire Diaries, and Waking Dead.

• momamanda
    March 7, 2013 at 8:40 AM

There is a great series I think it only has like 2 seasons but it's a great drama called "Life unexpected" Defintely recommend it.

• momamanda
    March 7, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Guess I should tell you what it is about. It's about a girl who's teenage mom gave her up for adoption and she bounced from foster home to foster home her whole life. Now she's a teen and wants to be emancipated so goes out on search for her parents and finds them. They are not together and the father doesn't know she exsists.

Quoting momamanda:

There is a great series I think it only has like 2 seasons but it's a great drama called "Life unexpected" Defintely recommend it.

• grneyedormom
    March 7, 2013 at 8:43 AM
    I like watching the documentaries. There are so many to pick from.
  • goddess99
    March 7, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I love watching some of the smaller reality type shows. Coal, Gold Rush, Storm Chasers, The Shift, Flying Wild Alaska, Alaska State Troopers, and I Love Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

• CJsMommy92
    March 7, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Bones

Damages

Cheers

Grave Encounters *The second one sucks only watch the first*

The caller

Scrubs

The vaccine War

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 7, 2013 at 5:09 PM
    I'm caught up on Vampire Diaries and Walking Dead. I will have to check out the other one, I have never heard of it before.

Quoting HisUsmcWifey:

The Tudors, Vampire Diaries, and Waking Dead.

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 7, 2013 at 5:10 PM
    Loved that show! I wish it had gone longer than 2 seasons.

Quoting momamanda:

Guess I should tell you what it is about. It's about a girl who's teenage mom gave her up for adoption and she bounced from foster home to foster home her whole life. Now she's a teen and wants to be emancipated so goes out on search for her parents and finds them. They are not together and the father doesn't know she exsists.

Quoting momamanda:

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 7, 2013 at 5:10 PM
    I've never heard of a lot of those.

Quoting goddess99:

I love watching some of the smaller reality type shows. Coal, Gold Rush, Storm Chasers, The Shift, Flying Wild Alaska, Alaska State Troopers, and I Love Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN