FTmommy3
@ what age do u consider being pregnant too old?
March 3, 2013 at 10:02 PM
I'm in my mid 30's and thinking on having one more BB next yr. Only bc all my 3 kids are winter BB's & I want a summer BB... they hate not being able to celebrate their B-days outdoors... so tell me what you think. :-)

Replies

• goddess99
    March 3, 2013 at 10:17 PM

• connie45
    March 3, 2013 at 11:03 PM
    You want another baby so that it can maybe have a summer bday? And you can have an outdoors party?

It isn't your age that should stop you. It's your ridiculous reasoning and apparent lack of a fully functioning brain.

I was a first time mom at 39 and had my second at 43. Some of us struggle to have a child and some such as yourself, have children for the seasonal ability in which to have a stupid party.

• FTmommy3
    March 3, 2013 at 11:42 PM
    And your an Idiot for judging me without even knowing me... I am very blessed to have my 3 kids who I love and adore and have fully dedicated my life to them since they were born... I lost 2 prior to my 3... it's not just about a party you brainless Bitch so STFU and go voice your Rude opinion elsewhere because I sure don't need it.

Quoting connie45:

You want another baby so that it can maybe have a summer bday? And you can have an outdoors party?

It isn't your age that should stop you. It's your ridiculous reasoning and apparent lack of a fully functioning brain.

I was a first time mom at 39 and had my second at 43. Some of us struggle to have a child and some such as yourself, have children for the seasonal ability in which to have a stupid party.

• FTmommy3
    March 3, 2013 at 11:49 PM
    By the way I am very blessed to be very fertile I took care of my body when I was younger never slept around and when I get pregnant they are planned not just oopsies all my kids are from the same man... My Husband of 15 yrs I don't go sleeping around. FYI.

Quoting FTmommy3:

And your an Idiot for judging me without even knowing me... I am very blessed to have my 3 kids who I love and adore and have fully dedicated my life to them since they were born... I lost 2 prior to my 3... it's not just about a party you brainless Bitch so STFU and go voice your Rude opinion elsewhere because I sure don't need it.

Quoting connie45:

• connie45
    March 4, 2013 at 12:04 AM
    Beyond the IQ challenges you have, you are over the top defensive and quite childish.

Stop eating paint chips for breakfast. Give that summer baby a fighting chance.
  • FTmommy3
    March 4, 2013 at 12:17 AM
    & you are just an old premenopausal jealous hag!
  • marlasmunchkins
    March 4, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Let's not be so mean! Your question, if my own old, menopausal, infertile eyes read correctly is about age-NOT season. 

Age-its up to you. Mid 30s is still young. If you still feel energetic, have the means to support 4 kids and can conceive on your own-do it! I would have.

• MomOfTwo0713
    March 4, 2013 at 7:58 AM
    Agree with this poster. I don't believe age is as much of a factor as health. If you feel healthy enough and are still able to conceive, I don't think there is a "to old". That is my opinion. And sorry some people have to be so rude. I don't understand why some people get their kicks for trying to get other people down. I myself have a summer baby and a winter baby. Winter baby however was just born so I haven't experienced throwing a winter party yet. Lol. Good luck and I hope all works out for you!

Quoting marlasmunchkins:

Let's not be so mean! Your question, if my own old, menopausal, infertile eyes read correctly is about age-NOT season. 

Age-its up to you. Mid 30s is still young. If you still feel energetic, have the means to support 4 kids and can conceive on your own-do it! I would have.

• connie45
    March 4, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Tsk, tsk.. not good baby making karma!  You might end up with one of those winter kids again.

Maybe - since you are just so darn fertile - this baby to be will come from your HS sweetheart that you are infatuated with.  Then mayge your self-described "rocky marriage will really hit the skids".  Sure add another kid to the mix - that will help!  But maybe it would  release you and your husband to BOTH return to the HS sweethearts you both are in contact with.  A double dump - perfect!

Quoting FTmommy3:

& you are just an old premenopausal jealous hag!

• zacmacsmomm
    March 4, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I think 30's is fine.  I think 40's is on the older side, unless it is your first child