Featured Posts
TressaJean
Question to all the cafe moms!
March 3, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Myself, a mother of one 3 year old,  joined Cafe' mom just recently and already have received so many helpful hints, tips and advice. I'm doing an assignment for one of my classes about online communities and it would be helpful to know from other mothers how Cafemoms has helped them.

Tressa

Replies

• cookinmommyof1
    March 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM
    Its nice to have an unbiased sounding board for ideas and a place semi anonymously vent about anything.
  • MamaMoopsie
    March 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I have a safe haven to come and vent about things that frustrate me or are stressing me out. Instead of coming unglued on my husband or kids I can rant a little on here and it helps me put matters in perspective.

• mnvixen
    by mnvixen
    March 4, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Welcome to cafemom. I have been a memeber of it for quite a few years. And the friends I have met on here have helped me so much my husband passed in 2007 and friends I had on here helped me through that time in my life too. And now I am a grandma of a 3 yr old that I am raising and I know if I need any advise or tips on it they will be there for me.

• Janet
    by Janet
    March 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
    I love talking with other mothers. Getting their opinions. Making friends.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    March 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
    Oh and giving advice.
  • MistressMinerva
    March 4, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I love making new friends on here and talking about whatever. Getting opinions and giving advice.

• delanna6two
    March 4, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Great and safe community for moms!!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN