Featured Posts
splatz
Getting to Know You 2/28
by splatz
February 28, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Do you have a "bucket list"? What is at the top of your list?

Or if you don't have one, what is something you really want to do before you die?

Replies

• SlapItHigh
    February 28, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I don't have a list.  There's really nothing I want to do other than work on myself and help those in need.

• goddess99
    February 28, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I do. Go on an Alaskan cruise.

• MistressMinerva
    February 28, 2013 at 12:35 PM
    Quoting goddess99:

I want to go on one of those too. I've been on a cruise before but I think an Alaska one would be cool.
  • MomofHDFandNWF
    February 28, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I don't necessarily have a "bucket list" -- but there are certainly things I would love to do before I die.  Most of them involve travelling in one shape or form.  So, we will wait and see on that.

travel

• MomofHDFandNWF
    February 28, 2013 at 12:45 PM

That is one thing my DH wants to do... I told him only if we went at the absolute warmest part of the year.  If I am spending $$ on a cruise, I better not have to wear a parka to do it!  I have to wear a parka enough months of the year just because of where we live.. I am not going to do it on vacation too!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Quoting goddess99:

I want to go on one of those too. I've been on a cruise before but I think an Alaska one would be cool.

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    February 28, 2013 at 1:08 PM

The only thing on my list is to travel the world. This is a blanket list because it covers a wide range of things... Every time we travel we do something we've never done before... For example.. Our last trip to Vegas we did indoor skydiving.. And on our road trip last summer we stopped in Philly just to eat a Philly cheese steak for lunch... So forth and so on....

• Janet
    by Janet
    February 28, 2013 at 1:18 PM
    I don't have a list.
  • cookinmommyof1
    February 28, 2013 at 11:35 PM
    I want to attend an anime convention in japan. That would be pretty sweet. And go to ireland and germany.
  • la_bella_vita
    February 28, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Not really, just places I would like to see

• ms-superwoman
    March 1, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I have a seasons bucket list.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts