trinitysmama33
DD keeps waking up screaming with gas...
February 22, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I think my daughter is having a bad reaction to milk.  My DD will be a year old in a few days so her Dr said it was ok to start slowly introdution milk inher her diet.  Every since I started giving it to her, she doesn't want to sleep.  She won't go to sleep at night until 10 or 11 pm then is back up at 3-4 am screaming and really gassy.  I burp her and she will burp another 3 to 4 times then will pass some more gas and just wants to be held which when she does that she has a belly ache.  My mom, my sister, and myself can't have any whole milk because it makes us sick.  I'm thinking she may be the same way, I have called her doctor and he said don't her any more milk for the weekend and see how she does and call back on monday.  I have stopped giving her any milk other then her formula.  She is still a little gassy she keeps burping here and there but not as bad.

Replies

• goddess99
    February 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM

When my dd was really little she had to drink soy products, as she has gotten older she now can drink milk with no problem.

• Janet
    by Janet
    February 22, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    Sometimes they need to be on formula longer. Sometimes they never can tolerate milk.
  • Shaybay218
    February 22, 2013 at 7:28 PM

My daughter was like that then I started giving her juice...it helped with constipation and gas 

• OliviasMommy611
    February 22, 2013 at 7:43 PM
    Talk to your pedi