Featured Posts
Pammi86
Snow Day!
by Pammi86
February 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM

We are on our second snow day today and since dh and I both work for a school we got to stay home yesterday and today! Yesterday I took dd to play out in the snow for the first time and she loved it! Then I made homemade chili and homemade sugar cookies! It all turned out great! I got a load of laundry done and it was nice just relaxing! But dh had to go in today for a bit to shovel and I am now going stir crazy! I have a few things that need to be done and I am wishing I could go out and do it! Hoping he can let me know if the roads are safe for a few errands or to grab lunch! Anyone else stuck inside?

Replies

• breebree04
    February 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Im at work, took me an extra 30 mins to get here because the roads were so bad. School got cancelled for the kids but we didnt find out until after I dropped them off at daycare so they will be stuck at daycare all day unless one of the grandparents can get there to pick them up :( They will have fun/be fine either way but I know they would rather be home playing in the snow than sitting at daycare all day

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    February 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Where are you at? I am in Saint Louis, Missouri!

Quoting breebree04:

Im at work, took me an extra 30 mins to get here because the roads were so bad. School got cancelled for the kids but we didnt find out until after I dropped them off at daycare so they will be stuck at daycare all day unless one of the grandparents can get there to pick them up :( They will have fun/be fine either way but I know they would rather be home playing in the snow than sitting at daycare all day

• breebree04
    February 22, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Im in lower Michigan

Quoting Pammi86:

Where are you at? I am in Saint Louis, Missouri!

Quoting breebree04:

• OliviasMommy611
    February 22, 2013 at 2:17 PM
    We had one too but it's more of an ice day actually! Lol
  • splatz
    by splatz
    February 22, 2013 at 7:46 PM
    The roads were pretty much clear this morning. I think they might get bad again tonight though. Everything is icing over already. :/
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts