Okay, what all is in your purse? And what gets carried/left behind if you go purse-less?
In the purse:
- Ice Breakers
- Chloraseptic tablets
- A pen
- Makeup case
- Hand lotion
- Change pouch
- A lighter, sometimes two
- Cigarettes (open pack Virginia Slims 120's, plus a new pack, plus Blu E-Cigs)
- Tissue pack
- Wallet with money, credit cards, etc.
- One or two P-Mates
- Sun glasses
- Reading glasses
- Cell phone
- Panty liner (for emergencies)
- Pepper spray
- Roll-up flats (unless I'm already wearing flats)
Purse-less (only if I'm wearing slacks or jeans, doesn't work if I'm in a dress):
- Keys, loose change, pepper spray in one front pocket
- Open pack of Virginia Slims in the other front pocket, with a lighter inside the pack
- I wear the sunglasses, on my face or on my head
- A smaller wallet in one back pocket, only with what I know I'm going to need.
- A compact hair brush in the other back pocket
- Cell phone hangs in a pouch from my pants waist, belt, or belt loop
- Ice Breakers, Chloraseptic tablets, pen, makeup case, hand lotion, liipstick, perfume, checkbook, tissue pack, P-Mates, reading glasses, panty liner, brush, change pouch, the larger wallet, the larger hair brush, the roll-up flats, and the extra cigarettes, E-cigs, and lighter get left behind.
I go purse-less whenever I can, but that isn't often.
I live a half mile from the beach, when I go for my beach walks 2 or 3 mornings a week, I go even less than what I listed. Just my keys, cigarettes, and lighter. That's pretty bare minimum for me.
In my purse:
cigarettes & lighter
two spare diapers (for the kids)
a small package of baby wipes
nail clippers with a file attached
I never go purseless.
by ballerina18February 21 at 12:25 AM
I'm pretty simple:
(If I'm going somewhere with dd I will bring a small snack for her)
My medications (4 different bottles) in the zipper pocket.
Important papers (Like my insurance cards, small envelopes for pay stubs, important mail that needs to be addressed).
A little baggie with make-up (lip gloss, powder, tampons).
Whatever book I am reading (if I am reading a tanglible book).
My Smart Phone.
I think that's it??
If I leave my purse behind I take my phone and my wallet, that's it.