Okay, what all is in your purse? And what gets carried/left behind if you go purse-less?
In the purse:
- Ice Breakers
- Chloraseptic tablets
- A pen
- Makeup case
- Hand lotion
- Change pouch
- A lighter, sometimes two
- Cigarettes (open pack Virginia Slims 120's, plus a new pack, plus Blu E-Cigs)
- Tissue pack
- Wallet with money, credit cards, etc.
- One or two P-Mates
- Sun glasses
- Reading glasses
- Cell phone
- Panty liner (for emergencies)
- Pepper spray
- Roll-up flats (unless I'm already wearing flats)
Purse-less (only if I'm wearing slacks or jeans, doesn't work if I'm in a dress):
- Keys, loose change, pepper spray in one front pocket
- Open pack of Virginia Slims in the other front pocket, with a lighter inside the pack
- I wear the sunglasses, on my face or on my head
- A smaller wallet in one back pocket, only with what I know I'm going to need.
- A compact hair brush in the other back pocket
- Cell phone hangs in a pouch from my pants waist, belt, or belt loop
- Ice Breakers, Chloraseptic tablets, pen, makeup case, hand lotion, liipstick, perfume, checkbook, tissue pack, P-Mates, reading glasses, panty liner, brush, change pouch, the larger wallet, the larger hair brush, the roll-up flats, and the extra cigarettes, E-cigs, and lighter get left behind.
Keys, work badge, business cards and work cell phone, small wallet for coffee cards and gift cards, regular wallet with the usual stuff, small. Zipper pouch with pens, my ear buds, clippers and Chapstick, day planner, misc crap like receipts that get thrown into the bottom, my cell phone. Nothing special. I don't go purse less because I've had my wallet stolen when I did go purse less in the past.
by Shelly126February 22, 2013 at 3:22 PM
I have been carrying a small wristlet, so my phone, id, money, cards, that's it.
with the addition of lip gloss and a compact, that was me before kids.
Now that wristlet goes inside the diaper bag which has lots of other things for the kiddies! Diapers, wipes, snacks, sippie cups, band aides, neosporin spray, hand sanitizer and tissues! Oh and let's not forget the ipod touch's!