Featured Posts
jenna30
Do you believe animals go to heaven?
by jenna30
February 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM
I once killed a spider and told my daughter that 'he was going to spider heaven'. That made me thinking. Do you believe animals have a special heaven, do u think they come to human heaven or dont u believe in heaven at all?
Ps. Do you say to your kids that bugs u kill go to heaven just to comfort them?

Replies

• jenna30
    by jenna30
    February 20, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Yeah, that would be nice

Quoting OneDay.:

I don't know. It would be nice

• delanna6two
    February 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I believe in heaven but I don't know about the animals....I have said something similar to my children about other things...

• jenna30
    by jenna30
    February 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM

wink mini 

Quoting delanna6two:

I believe in heaven but I don't know about the animals....I have said something similar to my children about other things...

• kahlansmommy
    March 24, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Read the book "Heaven is For Real". This boy actually saw pets/animals in Heaven while h wasthere!

• LivinDeadGurl
    March 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I don't believe in Heaven, so no.

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    March 24, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I don't believe in heaven.

ive never told my children when I kill a bug that it goes to heaven. It's never really been something they have pondered. They dislike bugs as much as I do.

• natalieumphrey
    March 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM

i have honestly never thought about this and none of my children have never asked and we gladly kill spiders etc.  im christian but i think animals are gross ijseye rolling

• angelachristine
    March 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I don't believe in heaven or hell and I just tell ds it's gone and not in pain anymore and you will never see it again.  It doesn't seem to bother him but he's only 5 so i don't think he gets it yet.

• kaybear123
    March 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I don't believe In heaven or hell therefore I believe so. I wouldn't say that to comfort the children when I don't believe it,

• WillsMOM72
    March 28, 2013 at 5:07 PM
    I tell my son that animals go to heaven just to help him get over it. No for bugs.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts