jenna30
Do you believe animals go to heaven?
by jenna30
February 17, 2013 at 2:41 PM
I once killed a spider and told my daughter that 'he was going to spider heaven'. That made me thinking. Do you believe animals have a special heaven, do u think they come to human heaven or dont u believe in heaven at all?
Ps. Do you say to your kids that bugs u kill go to heaven just to comfort them?

Replies

• jenna30
    by jenna30
    February 20, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Yeah, that would be nice

Quoting OneDay.:

I don't know. It would be nice

• delanna6two
    February 20, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I believe in heaven but I don't know about the animals....I have said something similar to my children about other things...

• jenna30
    by jenna30
    February 20, 2013 at 4:39 PM

wink mini 

Quoting delanna6two:

I believe in heaven but I don't know about the animals....I have said something similar to my children about other things...

• kahlansmommy
    March 24, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Read the book "Heaven is For Real". This boy actually saw pets/animals in Heaven while h wasthere!

• LivinDeadGurl
    March 24, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I don't believe in Heaven, so no.

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    March 24, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I don't believe in heaven.

ive never told my children when I kill a bug that it goes to heaven. It's never really been something they have pondered. They dislike bugs as much as I do.

• natalieumphrey
    March 24, 2013 at 7:11 PM

i have honestly never thought about this and none of my children have never asked and we gladly kill spiders etc.  im christian but i think animals are gross ijseye rolling

• angelachristine
    March 24, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I don't believe in heaven or hell and I just tell ds it's gone and not in pain anymore and you will never see it again.  It doesn't seem to bother him but he's only 5 so i don't think he gets it yet.

• kaybear123
    March 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM

I don't believe In heaven or hell therefore I believe so. I wouldn't say that to comfort the children when I don't believe it,

• WillsMOM72
    March 28, 2013 at 5:07 PM
    I tell my son that animals go to heaven just to help him get over it. No for bugs.