Pammi86
Spring Pictures
by Pammi86
February 14, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Who will be getting them done?

Replies

• Mrs.Bolin
    February 16, 2013 at 6:54 PM

i will probly take a pic of my girls in their Easter dresses outside my self but i wont be having anymore pics done till my youngest turns 1 yr in September. Both my girls had pics done in december and school pics

• MomofHDFandNWF
    February 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Thanks!  I think so... we got one of the two babies having a complete meltdown that is a riot!!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Cute photos.

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

My mother normally pays to have spring pics done of all the grandkids... and then we pay to have family pics done in the fall... Here are a couple from last spring.  The first one is of the four grandkids and the second one is of my two.

• Maries_Mom23
    February 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Nope...we do professional pics maybe once a year.  Just had them done right before Christmas, will probably go again next fall.

• splatz
    by splatz
    February 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM
    I was hoping to get some done in the next few weeks. Not sure that will happen now.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    February 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM
    Oh gosh they are so cute. That top one is priceless! Lol

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

Thanks!  I think so... we got one of the two babies having a complete meltdown that is a riot!!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Cute photos.

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

My mother normally pays to have spring pics done of all the grandkids... and then we pay to have family pics done in the fall... Here are a couple from last spring.  The first one is of the four grandkids and the second one is of my two.

• LuckyMomma86
    March 28, 2013 at 1:05 PM

me and my daughter