Pammi86
Spring Pictures
by Pammi86
February 14, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Who will be getting them done?

Replies

• Mrs.Bolin
    February 16, 2013 at 6:54 PM

i will probly take a pic of my girls in their Easter dresses outside my self but i wont be having anymore pics done till my youngest turns 1 yr in September. Both my girls had pics done in december and school pics

• MomofHDFandNWF
    February 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Thanks!  I think so... we got one of the two babies having a complete meltdown that is a riot!!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Cute photos.

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

My mother normally pays to have spring pics done of all the grandkids... and then we pay to have family pics done in the fall... Here are a couple from last spring.  The first one is of the four grandkids and the second one is of my two.

• Maries_Mom23
    February 16, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Nope...we do professional pics maybe once a year.  Just had them done right before Christmas, will probably go again next fall.

• splatz
    by splatz
    February 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM
    I was hoping to get some done in the next few weeks. Not sure that will happen now.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    February 17, 2013 at 10:15 AM
    Oh gosh they are so cute. That top one is priceless! Lol

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

Thanks!  I think so... we got one of the two babies having a complete meltdown that is a riot!!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Cute photos.

Quoting MomofHDFandNWF:

My mother normally pays to have spring pics done of all the grandkids... and then we pay to have family pics done in the fall... Here are a couple from last spring.  The first one is of the four grandkids and the second one is of my two.

• LuckyMomma86
    March 28, 2013 at 1:05 PM

me and my daughter

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN