goddess99
Randon Acts of Kindness
February 13, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Have you done any? Have any ideas of what you might want to do?

I did my 1st one today. I was at Shopko buying phone cards and the cutest little old man was standing behind me holding a Valentine's Day card for his wife so I bought it for him. He was so shocked he didn't know what to say. Made me feel good =)

Replies

• Da998
    by Da998
    February 13, 2013 at 1:29 PM
    Last Christmas I picked up a computer that was going to the garbage (luck), i had my techy friend reimage it for basic ms office and internet readiness and I gave it to my friend who has been looking 4 a job for two years. She does not have and cannot afford a computer. Shed been using computers in the library (you wait in line and get to sit at a pc for 5 minutes). She was so shocked, I left her speechless. It was wonderful.
  • goddess99
    February 13, 2013 at 1:39 PM

That is awesome!

Quoting Da998:

Last Christmas I picked up a computer that was going to the garbage (luck), i had my techy friend reimage it for basic ms office and internet readiness and I gave it to my friend who has been looking 4 a job for two years. She does not have and cannot afford a computer. Shed been using computers in the library (you wait in line and get to sit at a pc for 5 minutes). She was so shocked, I left her speechless. It was wonderful.

• Shaybay218
    February 13, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Just last night I donated to children with MD...I do all kinds of things to give back!

• AlilKittyKat
    February 13, 2013 at 5:12 PM

After grocery shopping, I was loading up my trunk and I noticed a young couple trying to condense all of their stuff into as few bags as possible, because they were walking.  I over heard the young man say that he'll take what he can and then come back for her and the rest of the stuff.  So I gave them a few of my reusable grocery bags, one of them being a large Costco bag, which fit mostly everything. They were so surprised and grateful.  Even though very minute it made me feel good to help them out. 

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    February 13, 2013 at 5:15 PM
    i all-was give back..every month or so i donate food to ower church food pantry.i make dinner and share it wth ppl.give clothing to ppl..i have 3 car seats i,m giving away ..
  • goddess99
    February 13, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Very sweet.

Quoting AlilKittyKat:

After grocery shopping, I was loading up my trunk and I noticed a young couple trying to condense all of their stuff into as few bags as possible, because they were walking.  I over heard the young man say that he'll take what he can and then come back for her and the rest of the stuff.  So I gave them a few of my reusable grocery bags, one of them being a large Costco bag, which fit mostly everything. They were so surprised and grateful.  Even though very minute it made me feel good to help them out. 

• klbetts
    by klbetts
    February 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM

A young man was eating lunch at the diner where I work and his bill came and he was short money. So I gave hime what he needed to cover the bill and a good tip for the server (no it wasn't me).  I will also leave pennies on the horse-ride at one of the grocery stores here so that some one else can enjoy the ride as well.

• goddess99
    February 13, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Very nice. I like the penny idea. Might have to do that.

Quoting klbetts:

A young man was eating lunch at the diner where I work and his bill came and he was short money. So I gave hime what he needed to cover the bill and a good tip for the server (no it wasn't me).  I will also leave pennies on the horse-ride at one of the grocery stores here so that some one else can enjoy the ride as well.

• Janet
    by Janet
    February 13, 2013 at 9:06 PM
    That was nice of you.
  • LadySarah12
    February 13, 2013 at 9:18 PM
    A lady with a baby was a few dollars short buying some diapers and i helped her out