Do you do any baking for Valentine's Day? If so, what do you make?
It wouldn't be Valentine's Day without sweet treats. And sweet treats wouldn't be Valentine's Day-y in they weren't decorated with adorable red hearts.
If you want to make a little something special for your partner, friends, or kids this Thursday (but don't feel like spending 100 hours baking and preparing), look no further than this incredibly easy, really impressive-looking Valentine's Day Heart Cupcake Recipe. So cute!
Valentine's Day Heart Cupcakes With Pink Frosting
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar (if you like your cupcakes very sweet, add a little more.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 drops red food coloring
- Candy heart
1. Preheat oven to 375; line muffin cups with papers.
2. Frost cupcakes and top with a candy heart.