goddess99
Valentine's Day at School
February 11, 2013 at 8:43 AM

What are you sending for the kids?

having chocolate

Replies

• auntangelofsix
    February 13, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    Just cards to pass out they can not do partys at sons school.
  • goddess99
    February 13, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Oh well, cards are nice too.

Quoting auntangelofsix:

Just cards to pass out they can not do partys at sons school.

• wifeynmommie80
    February 13, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Nothing just his cards, they are having an ice cream party tomorrow, I figured he will be jacked up on enough sugar. I did buy him a box of chocolates though, thats from me.

• splatz
    by splatz
    February 14, 2013 at 1:34 PM
    Yep. But I don't really count that as "fun". He brought candy and a card to school to give to his little girlfriend after school gets out. They aren't in the same class this year so was sad they wouldn't be exchanging valentines in class. I told him he can just give her one after school and he asked to give her candy too. So cute! :)

Quoting goddess99:

Are you sending cards?

Quoting splatz:

Cameron is exchanging cards at the very end of the school day. But that is all they are doing this year. So I'm not sending anything. :/

• Basherte
    February 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I sent valentine's cards and fruit snacks. I sent the fruit snacks, because I felt more comfortable sending those than junk food.

My son's preschool is celebrating the entire week of valentine's day. I like that idea.

• buzymom93
    February 14, 2013 at 4:25 PM

my son is homeschooled so no school party.. lol..

• JasonsMom2007
    February 14, 2013 at 4:26 PM

We took cuties to our party yesterday.  More kids than we anticipated showed up so we didn't have enough Valentines oops!

• goddess99
    February 14, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Oh well lol next year =)

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

We took cuties to our party yesterday.  More kids than we anticipated showed up so we didn't have enough Valentines oops!

• OliviasMommy611
    February 14, 2013 at 7:18 PM
    My dd picked out Justin bieber. Lol