skippito
A daily reminder...
February 11, 2013 at 6:29 AM
It seems every day I have to remind myself of the important things that i lose sight of. In just 24 hours i seem to forgot what is most precious and important. I tend to get caught up in the thought process of "i can't wait till this gets better, easier, faster ect.." about all the difficult phases. I forget that all of this IS life, and it passes me by while i'm counting on tomorrow being better. When my girls are grown and my house is clean and quite i will wish for potty training, fighting over dirty rooms and getting up ten thousand times a night to sing twinkle twinkle. I will wonder what was so bad about all of that?! This is my daily reminder to myself that today is the only time I get to make my memories for tomorrow and I better enjoy these moments, because I will never get them back!!

Replies

• Shaybay218
    February 11, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Good for you!

• goddess99
    February 11, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Very true =)

• SlapItHigh
    February 11, 2013 at 9:20 AM
    Yes, so important to live in the present. I struggle with this as well. Meditative prayer is very helpful.
  • delanna6two
    February 11, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Well said/written!!!  Thanks:)

Quoting skippito:

It seems every day I have to remind myself of the important things that i lose sight of. In just 24 hours i seem to forgot what is most precious and important. I tend to get caught up in the thought process of "i can't wait till this gets better, easier, faster ect.." about all the difficult phases. I forget that all of this IS life, and it passes me by while i'm counting on tomorrow being better. When my girls are grown and my house is clean and quite i will wish for potty training, fighting over dirty rooms and getting up ten thousand times a night to sing twinkle twinkle. I will wonder what was so bad about all of that?! This is my daily reminder to myself that today is the only time I get to make my memories for tomorrow and I better enjoy these moments, because I will never get them back!!

• MistressMinerva
    February 11, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Very true.

• pamelax3
    February 11, 2013 at 5:03 PM

very ture

• Janet
    by Janet
    February 11, 2013 at 7:53 PM

So true.