Featured Posts
MsGrayciesMommy
Have you been?
February 9, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Have you been to Lighthouse Place Premium Outlet mall in Michigan City, Indiana?
I'll be going there next weekend and just wondered what you thought of the stores, if you've been there.

Replies

• pristine729
    February 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM
    Never been to Indiana
  • SlapItHigh
    February 9, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    Nope. Have fun.
  • momofsunshine77
    February 9, 2013 at 11:14 AM

no

• my4loves4
    February 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM

i love it, My mom and I were accually just talking about it about a hour ago lol, we are going to drive up there when we get our taxes back. The last time i went I brought 300$ with to get My sons, My husbands, and myselfs clothes for the summer. So 100 a peice, at the regular mall that'd maybe get us one outfit a peice, at the light house i got at least 4 outfits for each of us, underwear, and even got my son shoes!! i was in shopping heaven lol

• my4loves4
    February 9, 2013 at 12:53 PM

i even had a little extra money that i spent on candles at the yankee candle store, and ate lunch with!

• MsGrayciesMommy
    February 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM
    Great! That's actually why I'm going, taxes:) lol My mom, sister, and I are making it a mini vacation and staying at a hotel overnight. What are there kids stores like? My mom went to an outlet in Birch Run and said their kids stores were horrible. Also.. is there a toy store? Lol

Quoting my4loves4:

i love it, My mom and I were accually just talking about it about a hour ago lol, we are going to drive up there when we get our taxes back. The last time i went I brought 300$ with to get My sons, My husbands, and myselfs clothes for the summer. So 100 a peice, at the regular mall that'd maybe get us one outfit a peice, at the light house i got at least 4 outfits for each of us, underwear, and even got my son shoes!! i was in shopping heaven lol

• my4loves4
    February 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I dont know if there is a toy store, i just went for clothes so i didnt really look, but the kids store are awsome. But i guess it depends on the kids ages. My sons 3, So there was osh gosh, old navy, and a few other name brand stores. I got him the most stuff, I got him almost 7 outfits and like i said shoes at the nike store, and a cute pair of slip ons at another kid store (cant rember the name of it).... Let me know if you like go and like it :)

Quoting MsGrayciesMommy:

Great! That's actually why I'm going, taxes:) lol My mom, sister, and I are making it a mini vacation and staying at a hotel overnight. What are there kids stores like? My mom went to an outlet in Birch Run and said their kids stores were horrible. Also.. is there a toy store? Lol

Quoting my4loves4:

• MsGrayciesMommy
    February 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM
    My dd is almost 2 1/2 so it should be a good trip to get summer cloths! Thanks, ill let you know:)

Quoting my4loves4:

I dont know if there is a toy store, i just went for clothes so i didnt really look, but the kids store are awsome. But i guess it depends on the kids ages. My sons 3, So there was osh gosh, old navy, and a few other name brand stores. I got him the most stuff, I got him almost 7 outfits and like i said shoes at the nike store, and a cute pair of slip ons at another kid store (cant rember the name of it).... Let me know if you like go and like it :)

Quoting MsGrayciesMommy:

Quoting my4loves4:

• auntangelofsix
    February 9, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    No
  • MistressMinerva
    February 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Nope. Have fun!!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!