Featured Posts
mousesmommy5610
Placenta previa.......
February 9, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I post on here about a month or so ago about my placenta previa it completely covered my whole cervix on both sides: HERES the update:: On monday i thought i was leaking fluid from my sac so i went into the hospital just to make sure we made a 30 min trip in a fog storm to make sure everything was ok, they couldnt do a pap smear due do my placenta previa so they did a swab test and it came back neg but i still wasnt confident about what ever was happening so one of MY drs was actually on call that night and said she wanted to see me in the morning for an ultrasound and OTHER testing to be sure i wasnt losing fluid, so we made the 30 min trip home in the middle of the night in the fog storm just to turn around by 9 am the next morning to make that same trip(it was much more clear then) so as we got into the office she immediatly got me back did an ultrasound said baby girls fluid look great but still wanted to check some other things so she measured her the fluid etc shes a great size, well she then proceeded to do a very careful pap smear due to the previa and did some swabs saw nothing really out of the ordianry said my vaginal walls look dry (good sign) and said she also wanted to do a vaginal ultrasound so we did and she was showing us where our baby was the fluid the cervical opening etc.... everything checked out she also pointed out to us that my placenta HAS INDEED MOVED TO THE OTHER SIDE OF MY UTERUS!!! I CAN TRY FOR A VBAC WITH MY LITTLE GIRL (: i just wanted to share our update!!

Replies

• Shaybay218
    February 9, 2013 at 2:39 AM

I am so happy that everything checked out just fine!

• USMCwife0530
    February 9, 2013 at 2:56 AM
    Yay for good news! Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out!
  • mousesmommy5610
    February 9, 2013 at 3:41 AM

me too thank you (:

Quoting Shaybay218:

I am so happy that everything checked out just fine!

• mousesmommy5610
    February 9, 2013 at 3:43 AM

me too (: we are hoping for a vbac but expecting another c section (which i dont want to have LOL)

Quoting USMCwife0530:

Yay for good news! Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out!

• Maggie.ames
    February 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I had abrupto placenta with my first. It was pretty scary, but I wasn't scared because it was my first and I had no idea what to expect. My doctor went crazy when he came into the hospital and I was sitting there in a wheelchair bleeding on the floor. He got me into an operating room all the while screaming at all the nurses. He was so angry with them. By that time, I was scared.

I'm happy everything checked out for you...

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    February 18, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Yay! Good luck on your delivery when the time comes!

• SlapItHigh
    February 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Awesome, great news!

• mousesmommy5610
    February 21, 2013 at 1:14 AM

thank you ladies, she is doing great.... i dd get a call back from the dr today on the swab testing (they did many cultures) and come to find out i have a severe case of a yeast infection.. the hospital out here where i live has missed it since i was 12 weeks pregnant (now im almost 28)so i took my antbiotics today and hopefully all will go smoothly after this!!! <3

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts