Featured Posts
Mama_Gillogley
It's PARTY TIME!!!
February 7, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Okay ladies- I'm a single mom to a lovely little boy who is turning 3 on the 17th.

I'm trying to gather info on games that would be age appropriate, he has some friends coming that are close to his age (3-5yr olds) and I'd like games that they would all enjoy!

Are they too young for a PiƱata at this age? I personally can't remember being 3 and I have never been a mother to a 3 yr old before so... not really sure on this one!

I've been thinking of pin-the-tail type games, debating between 4 themes:

Pirate (pin the tail on the parrot)

Dinosaur (pin the tail on the dinosaur)

Dragon (pin the tail on the dragon)

Monster Car (Pin the tail pipe on the monster car)

Any game suggestions for 3 year olds that have worked for you or a vote towards a theme would be awesome!!! Thanks ladies.

What theme should I choose for my son's 3rd birthday?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 30% - Pirate (arrgh!)
  2. 38% - Dinosaur (rawr)
  3. 0% - Dragon (RAWWWR! fire spit and spatter)
  4. 30% - Monster truck (vrooom!)

Replies

• goddess99
    February 9, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Nope it sounds cute. Hope he has a great birthday!!

Quoting Mama_Gillogley:

Thanks for the input ladies! I'd heard about the pull-string pinatas, i might try to get one- we're special ordering his pinata, haha! we're doing a monster truck theme and are gonna try to get a monster truck pinata. I'm super excited, we're gonna do wash off monster truck tattoos, a balloon/bubble dance party and pin the tail pipe on the monster truck. plus finger foods, beverages and a monster truck cake! :D am i maybe going overboard??

• Oleary1024
    February 9, 2013 at 9:29 PM

not overboard...I love my babies birthdays and tend to go a little crazy myself!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts