Featured Posts
ruggy03
Feel so guilty about my son.....
by ruggy03
February 7, 2013 at 7:17 AM
I have a 14 year old son who has autism,tourettes and a psuedo tumor..he has been in remission for quite a few years.These last weeks have been terrible,stolen vehicles,people stealing stuff from the yard,yes my manic episodes have been pretty trying i try to control them but i am so at wits end.His stepfather has been an ass lately and hes is so stressed he is starting with the tics ,headaches,speech problems,and eye site issues.Everyone says oohh hes feeding off of you thats whats wrong blah blah blah....ya think its possible that his stress level from all this is bringing all these symptoms back?i am making an appt with his neuro today havw to come up with the money for that.I feel so guilty that i dont have the money or the nice stressless life that my son needs and I cant fix it,then because of that my manic depression kicks in and I really feel helpless....and on and on its like a crazy circle.....

Replies

• goddess99
    February 7, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Stress can definitely affect you. Good luck with everything.

• SlapItHigh
    February 7, 2013 at 10:11 AM

So sorry, hope you get help at the appt. 

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    February 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Hope it gets better soon.

• Bentleysmom0213
    February 7, 2013 at 2:58 PM

I think that you are doing the best you can with all the stress in your life right now. Don't  give up, you just do what you can right now for your family. I understand how it can when your going through some depression, but do not forget there is light at the end of that tunnel. Take a nice bath, relax when you can. Remember your a mom, the strongest a person can be!

• Janet
    by Janet
    February 7, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    Can't you get insurance for your son?
  • MistressMinerva
    February 7, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Sorry your going thru all this. Hope things work out for you soon.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts