Featured Posts
McM0609
how hard ...
by McM0609
February 4, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Does a three yr old need to hit for their front teeth to get loose? Me and my three yr old were walking in target and she fell face first, I thought she hit her forehead but then she said she hurt her nose and then I saw her mouth bleeding. My first thought her teeth, I'm scared her teeth are gonna fall out, they feel loose a little but I'm think because the gum might be a little tender from the fall. Should I be worried? She does complain when she bites down but I think she might be acting a bit dramatic, if I tell her oh honey u have a bruise on your leg she'll be like mommy my legs broken all day. That's how dramatic she can be.

Should I worry or just wait and see?? Are they any signs to look at? Thanks opinions appreciated.

Replies

• luvmybug
    February 5, 2013 at 11:34 PM
    Quoting OliviasMommy611:

this
  • MamaBear2cubs
    February 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM

My 4 year old did that and damaged the nerves and had to have them pulled. I'd take a trip to the dentist to be on the safe side.

• Janet
    by Janet
    February 6, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Quoting goddess99:

I would wait and see. Make sure the color of her teeth don't change. Maybe tomorrow if she's still complaining I might call a pediatric dentist and see what they say.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN