Featured Posts
Jessica0930
Serious Phobia!?
February 4, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I was just curious if any moms out there had/have a phobia of something? Mine is Emetophobia. It is a fear of vomit. I am okay with spit up. But when it comes to stomach bugs and actual throw up I freak out. At one point in my life I told myself i would never have kids because of the fear and i didnt want to put them through my phobia. It controls my everyday life and I have tried to get help but honestly I have been looked at as rediculous. I dont know how to get rid of it. Does anyone other moms have the same phobia? Or a different phobia? How do you handle it?

Replies

• JasonsMom2007
    February 6, 2013 at 2:07 AM
    I used to be afraid of being afraid. Crazy right?
  • lovehimforever
    February 6, 2013 at 2:08 AM
    My SD is terrified of ballons

Quoting DragonMother10:

When I was a little girl, I used to be terrified of balloons, mostly because I didn't like the popping sound, and also fireworks. When I was a baby, my brother popped a giant balloon and it ended up traumatizing me. They don't bother me anymore, but sometimes the pop makes me a bit uncomfortable.

• lovehimforever
    February 6, 2013 at 2:09 AM
    I'm afraid of little people.
  • sweetmomma326
    February 6, 2013 at 2:09 AM

I am scared of millipedes, centipedes.. I cry and cringe.

• DragonMother10
    February 6, 2013 at 3:18 AM
    Really? I am not so much anymore, but they still make me a bit nervous.

Quoting lovehimforever:

My SD is terrified of ballons

Quoting DragonMother10:

When I was a little girl, I used to be terrified of balloons, mostly because I didn't like the popping sound, and also fireworks. When I was a baby, my brother popped a giant balloon and it ended up traumatizing me. They don't bother me anymore, but sometimes the pop makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN