Featured Posts
sabriniamarie
your honest opinion
February 4, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I would like to know what people really see when they look at this girl pretty, ugly, dont hold anything back would like to know the truth. TIA

Replies

• goddess99
    February 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM

It looks like she's dressing and doing her hair like she's 20 or so but she looks 30 or so.

• MistressMinerva
    February 4, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I think she is pretty but don't need to be posing like that and pooching out your lips to look all sexy. Just be yourself and the real beauty will shine.

• 937mrsweaver
    February 4, 2013 at 8:47 PM

this

Quoting goddess99:

It looks like she's dressing and doing her hair like she's 20 or so but she looks 30 or so.

• EvanaKing
    February 4, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    I think you are pretty, just smile though, no need to poke out your lips.
  • IansMommy2012
    February 4, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    Young by the hair. Older by the face. Cute
  • MichelleMc
    February 4, 2013 at 9:32 PM

The lip thing, drives me nuts in teens, but surely drives me beyond nuts in grown women. I think it is awful.

But it does look like someone who is trying to act young/seem young, but is older than they are. it shows, so looks worse. I think they are pretty & should just be their age & would be way more pretty :)

• SlapItHigh
    February 4, 2013 at 10:50 PM
    Pretty. I think would look better without making the duck face.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    February 5, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Quoting SlapItHigh:

Pretty. I think would look better without making the duck face.
  • MomofHDFandNWF
    February 5, 2013 at 1:37 PM

She (you?) looks like she might be in her 30s, but trying to look younger.  Be proud of your age!  There are plenty of ways to lok cute but still look liek an adult VS trying to look like some one in their late teens or twenties....

I have to agree with the other posters talking about the duck face... why is it that people (young women in particular) feel the need to make this face in pics?  Is it because you don't like your smile?  You think it looks sexy?  You are trying to be silly?

• Mommyof1014
    February 5, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Has potential to be pretty... But is trying way too hard to look good! Maybe try a different pic! Cuz this one does no good for her!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts