MommaB0334
Am I being stupid/ thoughts??
February 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM
my dh has told me he would like to open a Tilted Kilt restaurant , I have never been to one but he took our teenage son, we also have a 4 year old son. I'm thinking this is not the most family friendly type place and would be degrading to me as his wife (women in general) but again I have never been to this restaurant anyone who has have any thoughts on this??

Replies

• luvmybug
    February 3, 2013 at 11:22 AM
    Never heard of it. BUMP!
  • goddess99
    February 3, 2013 at 3:12 PM

You might want to google it. If my dh ever even maintained opening a place like that he'd get a kick to the head. But that's just me.

• MistressMinerva
    February 3, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Never heard of it.

• MichelleMc
    February 3, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Never heard of it, but I looked it up. I would smack my husband for going, taking my son & wanting to open one up. The things we do in America too, as Kilts aren't be worn my women, and the disgusting manner they are wearing their "kilt" if you could call 4 inches of fabric a kilt, that is even worse. Sigh.

Anyway, Hooters is mild compared it seems.

• connie45
    February 3, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Get a job at Chippendales. 

Auditioning dancers.

• triplet_2004
    February 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I think your feelings are spot on, follow your gut, and I do agree that DH and son should not be going to this place. 

• Rosies50
    February 4, 2013 at 7:22 AM
    Oh no. He took your son? Really? Without your knowledge? Ridiculous. He's not being a good role model for sure. Might as well take the kids out to a strip club while he's at it. It's just a down played version that he wants to open a restaurant to. Trust your gut mom. How would he feel if you had daughters that worked there? I think that would be a whole different story.
  • Basherte
    February 4, 2013 at 8:19 AM

I just got done googling it. I think if my husband were to even suggest he open one like that we would be going to therapy and then maybe getting a divorce.

Now if he suggested that I open one. I would refuse, but we wouldn't be getting a divorce. I think it's demeaning to women to require they wear that type of outfit to work in. Just my opinion.

• zacmacsmomm
    February 4, 2013 at 9:23 AM

While I wouldn't find it degrading at all.  I do believe it's an adult resturant, which is fine.  But I would be questioning his reasoning.  Best of luck

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    February 4, 2013 at 9:25 AM
    I think that's his dick talking not his brain. Lol