Featured Posts
MommaB0334
Am I being stupid/ thoughts??
February 3, 2013 at 11:03 AM
my dh has told me he would like to open a Tilted Kilt restaurant , I have never been to one but he took our teenage son, we also have a 4 year old son. I'm thinking this is not the most family friendly type place and would be degrading to me as his wife (women in general) but again I have never been to this restaurant anyone who has have any thoughts on this??

Replies

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    February 6, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I have no clue what that is!

• MommaB0334
    February 14, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Well an update for you all, My husband had a note in his pocket that had Tilted Kilt local manager start up with the phone #.  I had hurt my back the previous day and he was getting ready to leave town, He told me to lay back down that he knew my back hurt I said I cant looking for a pen he said for what I said so I can write equals divorce on that paper.  He said say no more I wont mention it again.

• mommieofII
    February 14, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Its like a Hooters... Except the outfits are skimmpier then hooters... My bf is not allowed to go to either.. We made a deal that if he wont let me work there he cant go there...

• mommieofII
    February 14, 2013 at 3:50 PM

This is good since he choose your marriage over the restaurant...

Quoting MommaB0334:

Well an update for you all, My husband had a note in his pocket that had Tilted Kilt local manager start up with the phone #.  I had hurt my back the previous day and he was getting ready to leave town, He told me to lay back down that he knew my back hurt I said I cant looking for a pen he said for what I said so I can write equals divorce on that paper.  He said say no more I wont mention it again.

• mommaleela
    February 15, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Hell to the no.

• Beautifulmom513
    February 15, 2013 at 12:42 PM

its just like hooters. we go there all the time. I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. but I am not sensitive to things like that.

• sroddy1087
    February 15, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I googled it as I've never heard of one. What is his reasons for wanting to open one? Are there not any other options out there? There's plenty of restaurants that he could open and be just as sucessful. My problem here is taking the child to that place. That is showing the boy that it's okay to think of woman as "objects". I don't have any kind of advice for you (just being honest) but talking to him might help. I don't know...Couples counseling, perhaps? I hope this goes well for you. I'm scratching my head on why he'd take your son. o.O

• ericaaf
    by ericaaf
    February 15, 2013 at 9:29 PM

eh i wouldnt care...we go to hooters with our 6 yr old son..i love their fried pickles...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts