Featured Posts
goddess99
February Chat
February 1, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Happy February Ladies!! You can talk about whatever you want here.

holding balloons

Replies

• goddess99
    February 26, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Guess we're not having the coffee break...hmm ?

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    February 26, 2013 at 2:08 PM

This month has been a little crazy for us! Hope March is better! : )

• rdh2013
    by rdh2013
    February 26, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Anyone else's kids ever been terrified to get their head wet (while washing hair). My 3 year old daughter screams at the top of her lungs when I rinse her hair. Even if nothing gets in her face. :-\ Anyone had this happen to them? Please, any suggestions to make it a smoother process would be great.

• goddess99
    February 26, 2013 at 2:34 PM

My dd went through that stage. But that was a long time ago, I can't remember what I did. You might want to make a post so more people will see your question.

Quoting rdh2013:

Anyone else's kids ever been terrified to get their head wet (while washing hair). My 3 year old daughter screams at the top of her lungs when I rinse her hair. Even if nothing gets in her face. :-\ Anyone had this happen to them? Please, any suggestions to make it a smoother process would be great.

• saltycoqui
    February 26, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Quoting rdh2013:

In my case my kids didn't want to wet their faces, when washing their hair. So I used a washcloth . I followed that,when I next washed their hair, using a cup to pour directly on their head. And sometimes letting them pour the water, or use the washcloth themselves for abit. 

Take into consideration if the child has a sensitive scalp. 

Another thing I tried was letting them was the head of a doll. Good luck. 

I

• splatz
    by splatz
    February 27, 2013 at 11:44 PM

My little brother was like this. He had a lot of issues with his ears & would flip out about water being near his head. I used a wash cloth to wash his hair when he would really freak out. It took forever and probably didn't clean his hair very well lol.. but it worked. 

Quoting rdh2013:

• splatz
    by splatz
    February 27, 2013 at 11:44 PM
    Quoting saltycoqui:

Quoting rdh2013:

In my case my kids didn't want to wet their faces, when washing their hair. So I used a washcloth . I followed that,when I next washed their hair, using a cup to pour directly on their head. And sometimes letting them pour the water, or use the washcloth themselves for abit. 

Take into consideration if the child has a sensitive scalp. 

Another thing I tried was letting them was the head of a doll. Good luck. 

I

Oh! So I wasn't totally crazy with the washcloth idea! lol
  • splatz
    by splatz
    February 27, 2013 at 11:45 PM
    I should be folding a giant pile of laundry. Zero motivation to do so...
  • Janet
    by Janet
    February 28, 2013 at 1:34 PM
    Me too. I hate folding laundry.

Quoting splatz:

I should be folding a giant pile of laundry.
    Zero motivation to do so...
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN