momoftwo902
anxiety over going to dads house has docs wanting to give my son prozac
January 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I am at my frustratedwits end with the stress from an ex that cares nothing about what is best for the children. for him it is all about money. he is made about the taxes and even thinks the small amount of cs he has to pay is to much for him. Every time i need to discuss things with him all he hears is you want to take my time.....blah blah blah. so stressed and tired of it. he cant even fathom that the fighting going on in his household has now cause the doctor to put my 12 yr old on Prozac for anxiety and thinks it isn't his problem....UGGGGG rant over thanks for listening.

Replies

• goddess99
    January 30, 2013 at 8:41 PM

hugs    I'm sorry you're going through this.

• im_2_xblessed
    January 31, 2013 at 8:01 AM
    Sorry((((((((HUGS))))))))
    Have you asked your son why he feels this way? At 12 I think he can talk to the judge and tell him everything that makes him feel as such. And talk to your ex tell him you give up your rights to our son and you will never have to pay child support.
    (Just a suggestion when I put my daughter under my dads health care and the lawyers contacted him and he said no at first then the lawyer told him ok since you were a staff Sargent and now a first Sargent you owe her 800 a month since she was born she was 12 at the time after he did the math he said he changed his mind and gave up his rights...) hit him were it hurts he hates paying cs then tell him give up your rights and you don't have to pay
  • Janet
    by Janet
    January 31, 2013 at 8:28 AM

It can be very stressful dealing with an ex. Its sad for the kids. I hope things better for you soon.

• auntangelofsix
    January 31, 2013 at 12:23 PM
    So sorry
  • auntangelofsix
    January 31, 2013 at 12:23 PM
    So sorry
  • othermom
    January 31, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I hope that things get better soon

• la_bella_vita
    February 2, 2013 at 10:04 PM

((hugs))

• insanemomof4
    February 2, 2013 at 10:31 PM
    But when he was laying down with u to make that baby u were good enough then. Sounds like he needs to grow up n man up. Ya know any guy can be a father but it takes a real man to be daddy!

Quoting im_2_xblessed:

Sorry((((((((HUGS))))))))

Have you asked your son why he feels this way? At 12 I think he can talk to the judge and tell him everything that makes him feel as such. And talk to your ex tell him you give up your rights to our son and you will never have to pay child support.

(Just a suggestion when I put my daughter under my dads health care and the lawyers contacted him and he said no at first then the lawyer told him ok since you were a staff Sargent and now a first Sargent you owe her 800 a month since she was born she was 12 at the time after he did the math he said he changed his mind and gave up his rights...) hit him were it hurts he hates paying cs then tell him give up your rights and you don't have to pay
  • MistressMinerva
    February 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM

hugs