Featured Posts
Jessica0930
Have you ever lived in a haunted house?
January 30, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I was just curious how many parents out there have ever experienced living somewhere haunted? I have only experienced something paranormal once.

I would like to hear your stories

Replies

• goddess99
    January 30, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I'll bump this for later.

• JasonsMom2007
    January 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM
    Yep I didn't believe in haunted houses before living there!
  • MochaBerry24
    January 30, 2013 at 4:46 PM

my aunt's house used to have one room that was haunted but she had a pastor bless the room and never had any problems since. 

• gramattmom
    January 30, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I lived in a place that really wasnt haunted by an unknown ghost but I had a 17 year old cousion that passed and he would come to my house all the time and turn shit on and off all the time. Freeked me the hell out even though I know how it was, then my grandmother passed just before Christmas and she came to say goodbye to me before she went on her way to heaven.

• AmyL3469
    January 30, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Yep and my story didn't end well AT ALL. It was a demonic presence in the house. I hate talking about it because people think I'm a freakin' whack job.

• MistressMinerva
    January 30, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Nope

• BEXi
    by BEXi
    January 30, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I have lived in one. We moved into the house when I was two. After awhile everyone in the house started experiencing little noises that couldnt be explained. We would hear what sounded like children running up/down the stairs and no one was there. Foot steps and a male laugh coming from the attic.

We had a shelf on the wall above our couch in the living room. The shelf had a Virgin Mary statue and would randomly fall for no reason whenever someone was sitting below it.

Since I was so young when we moved there, I dont really remember this part.. but my mom told me that I would always talk about seeing a lady and talking about how nice she was.

My father had a priest come in and bless the house and us kids. We never had experiences after that unless there was extreme stress in the home. Like one time my brother lived on his own and had a bunch of friends over. One of them randomly hung themselves in my brothers shed and my brother was the one who found him. He moved back home for a bit because he couldnt stay in his house anymore. The footsteps and laughter came back during that time he was there.

The last time it happened we were moving and on the last day we were loading up the moving truck my sister and I were inside the house doing a last sweep if we got everything when we heard the laughter again. It was a lot louder that time too. We just booked it out of the house and never went back inside.

• Texasmom24
    January 30, 2013 at 6:40 PM
    I would love to hear what happen to you I've had crazy shit happen to me to

Quoting AmyL3469:

Yep and my story didn't end well AT ALL. It was a demonic presence in the house. I hate talking about it because people think I'm a freakin' whack job.

• Jessica0930
    January 30, 2013 at 7:15 PM

I am interested in hearing your experience. :) I have heard alot of experiences and they are all neat stories. A girl I know on facebook brought up that something was haunted in her place and she posted a picture. Creepiest thing ever there was a white figure looking thing in the background. I will write my story too.

Quoting AmyL3469:

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 30, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    I wouldn't think you are crazy. That's what gets in houses is demons.

Quoting AmyL3469:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts