AidansMomMom
Oh. My. God.
January 30, 2013 at 9:06 AM

I am so freakin emotional today. I just woke up about an hour ago, and I'm hanging out on CM while my son sits on my lap and watches cartoons. I've been in a great mood all day.. Then I opened this

linkhttp://www.cafemom.com/group/114614/forums/read/17986837/kids?ct=acc_active_posts

and I started CRYING! I'm not really sure why, but while I was reading the comments I just got all teary eyed and started thinking about the fact that my son WILL in fact be as big as some of your kids some day. I can't imagine having my little baby boy grow up. My heart hurts now lol

Replies

• goddess99
    January 30, 2013 at 9:35 AM

lol they don't stay small forever.

• AidansMomMom
    January 30, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I knowwwww lol it's just all happening so fast.

Quoting goddess99:

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 30, 2013 at 9:37 AM

They do grow fast, very fast!

• goddess99
    January 30, 2013 at 9:40 AM

I remember just like it was yesterday bringing my dd home from the hospital and putting her in little bug pjs so she could sleep comfortably, now she's 10 does her own hair and goes to a big school =( she barely needs me anymore.

Quoting AidansMomMom:

Quoting goddess99:

• GabeAiyAra
    January 30, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    my oldest is four. youngest is two months. he my last baby and it seems he is growin faster than ne of em! :(
  • AidansMomMom
    January 30, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Oh god D:

This makes me sad. I think when I'm more financially stable and my son is a little more grown, I'll be a foster parent so I can have small babies around all the time :) That will solve my problem lol. He's only 14 months old though, so I've got a while.

Quoting goddess99:

I remember just like it was yesterday bringing my dd home from the hospital and putting her in little bug pjs so she could sleep comfortably, now she's 10 does her own hair and goes to a big school =( she barely needs me anymore.

Quoting AidansMomMom:

Quoting goddess99:

• SlapItHigh
    January 30, 2013 at 10:33 AM
    Yeah they grow up remarkably fast.
  • DixieFlower
    January 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I know how you feel. I'm still trying to understand how my oldest is turning 4yrs old next month.

• LivinDeadGurl
    January 31, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Aww!

• luvmybug
    January 31, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    Yep. That's what kids do... Grow up. It sucks at first, but then you have to get past it and just be proud of the little people you've created.