favi_donnie22
morning sex!!!
January 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM
What do you guys think about morning sex?
I used to love it but now sometimes think its just to early!! Except when I'm the one that starts which is rare.

Replies

• lovelybird21
    January 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I feel the same way. I think that it's just our mind is not set on it so we don't want it. Only when we want it.

• mommaslilmen
    January 29, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I love it! I wish we had more of it. I like to get df all wound up at work on his weekend shifts and he will wake me with it when he gets home

• goddess99
    January 29, 2013 at 1:43 PM

♥ morning sex

• LuLuThatsWho
    January 29, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I miss it.  Too many babies right now.  The opportunity just isn't there.  I look forward to the return of morning sex!!

• delanna6two
    January 29, 2013 at 2:15 PM

like it

• ZanderandBella
    January 29, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    I love it. I'm a morning person. My husband is a night person. I think once he works at home with me we might get on the same schedule
  • MistressMinerva
    January 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Love it.

• Laytons.Mom
    January 29, 2013 at 2:25 PM

MMMM, Only thing better than coffee would be morning sex..... Never too early or late for sex

• favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

I miss it.  Too many babies right now.  The opportunity just isn't there.  I look forward to the return of morning sex!!

best of luck on having apportunity soon

• favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Quoting Laytons.Mom:

MMMM, Only thing better than coffee would be morning sex..... Never too early or late for sex

would of loved to agree with you there i love coffee buttttt when i have some i get sleep so that will no be  fun if wanting morning sex id end up falling asleep lol