Featured Posts
favi_donnie22
morning sex!!!
January 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM
What do you guys think about morning sex?
I used to love it but now sometimes think its just to early!! Except when I'm the one that starts which is rare.

Replies

• lovelybird21
    January 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I feel the same way. I think that it's just our mind is not set on it so we don't want it. Only when we want it.

• mommaslilmen
    January 29, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I love it! I wish we had more of it. I like to get df all wound up at work on his weekend shifts and he will wake me with it when he gets home

• goddess99
    January 29, 2013 at 1:43 PM

♥ morning sex

• LuLuThatsWho
    January 29, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I miss it.  Too many babies right now.  The opportunity just isn't there.  I look forward to the return of morning sex!!

• delanna6two
    January 29, 2013 at 2:15 PM

like it

• ZanderandBella
    January 29, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    I love it. I'm a morning person. My husband is a night person. I think once he works at home with me we might get on the same schedule
  • MistressMinerva
    January 29, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Love it.

• Laytons.Mom
    January 29, 2013 at 2:25 PM

MMMM, Only thing better than coffee would be morning sex..... Never too early or late for sex

• favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

I miss it.  Too many babies right now.  The opportunity just isn't there.  I look forward to the return of morning sex!!

best of luck on having apportunity soon

• favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Quoting Laytons.Mom:

MMMM, Only thing better than coffee would be morning sex..... Never too early or late for sex

would of loved to agree with you there i love coffee buttttt when i have some i get sleep so that will no be  fun if wanting morning sex id end up falling asleep lol

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN