Featured Posts
favi_donnie22
morning sex!!!
January 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM
What do you guys think about morning sex?
I used to love it but now sometimes think its just to early!! Except when I'm the one that starts which is rare.

Replies

• favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Quoting ZanderandBella:

I love it. I'm a morning person. My husband is a night person. I think once he works at home with me we might get on the same schedule

lol we are other way around im a night person my bf morning person , guess always best to be around same schedule

• favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Quoting lovelybird21:

I feel the same way. I think that it's just our mind is not set on it so we don't want it. Only when we want it.

yes or im just too sleepy for half of the time and just enjoy the end lol

• favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Quoting lovelybird21:

I feel the same way. I think that it's just our mind is not set on it so we don't want it. Only when we want it.

or when your way too sleepy first half of it and at the end is wat your starting to enjoy it  happens alot to me lol

• JMCorbin84
    January 29, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    Sooo not a morning person! Unless its the sort of morning where I haven't gone to bed yet, lol. Sunrise sex is great! ;-)
  • favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Quoting JMCorbin84:

Sooo not a morning person! Unless its the sort of morning where I haven't gone to bed yet, lol. Sunrise sex is great! ;-)

thats what i love and want but since my bf works early in morning thats the part i hate i want some when go to sleep very late and he is still asleep

• DixieFlower
    January 29, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Ours usually is morning sex. :)

• Knightquester
    January 29, 2013 at 3:53 PM

My husband is so sweet and won't wake me with expectations, and so I give him the same respect.  He gets up very early and leaves very early so he doesn't wake me, but on the few times where I can wake up with him then we both tend to be in the mood for morning sex, or at the least to flirt with each other while sipping coffee and visiting next to each other.

• favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM

thats very sweet :) alot of times we are like that and i want to get up fix his stuff but says its ok to stay in bed its warm in bed so if i say the perfect line next he sure to come back to bed ;)lol

Quoting Knightquester:

My husband is so sweet and won't wake me with expectations, and so I give him the same respect.  He gets up very early and leaves very early so he doesn't wake me, but on the few times where I can wake up with him then we both tend to be in the mood for morning sex, or at the least to flirt with each other while sipping coffee and visiting next to each other.

• ChocolateJunky
    January 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I used to hate it, but now it seems like the only time I can without having to worry about the kids trying to sneak into bed with us. The downside is our mornings start at 4 AM.

• favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 4:15 PM

oh my lol now thats early lol

Quoting ChocolateJunky:

I used to hate it, but now it seems like the only time I can without having to worry about the kids trying to sneak into bed with us. The downside is our mornings start at 4 AM.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts