Warning: Graphic Topic! (Video NOT included)
Welcome to Mom To Mom's Tuesday Coffee Break!
What would you do for fifteen minutes of Internet fame?
This past week,15 year old Giovanna Plowman posted a truly disgusting video of herself to You Tube, all in the hopes of gaining Internet notoriety.
Before you can say feminine hygenie products, the video goes viral
and Giovanna is a YouTube hit.
I have to wonder if fleeting Internet fame is worth a lifetime of being known as
the girl who ate the used tampon or as she is being referred to
on social media,"Tampon Girl".
- Before today, had you heard about "Tampon Girl"?
- Why do you think people are willing to go to extreme lengths to gain internet 'fame' or popularity?
- What is the most extreme thing you or your child have done in the name of popularity?
While you share your thoughts with us be sure to let us know what you
would like us to serve you!!
And be sure to check out these posts while you wait:
- R.I.P Hailey Petee...Stop the bullying
- Favorite Romance Movie???
- Did anyone else have an interesting pregnancy stories
- Let's Talk! Click here to see more posts...
January 29, 2013 at 9:52 AM
My daughter told me about her. I was truly disgusted.
No and I wish it had stayed that way lol
because people are bored with nothing better to do in their own mind
I was never popular and my kids are to little to know. So I apprently never did anything drastic or anything that worked anyway lol
and I dont think I can drink anything after reading that! :P