favi_donnie22
kids
January 28, 2013 at 9:35 PM

how many kids do you have? how old perhaps we can share things about them

i have a boy 11 months his name is donovan lysander such a silly little baby favorite animal is monkey loves kisses and playing around very shy with ppl he doesnt know but after a while he will have you laughing sleeps with his toy monkey and favorite blanket loves to eat bananas and loves squash and carrots he is not walking yet :( starting to take steps though says mommy mama and hi his nick names are donnie little monkey how about you and your kids?

Replies

• Christy78
    January 28, 2013 at 9:42 PM

My oldest is 14 yrs old she loves to bake and cook  and wants to be a pre-school teacher and she is counting down until she can drive.

I have a 10 yr old son  who loves to build  things with his legos and he wants to be a chef and a animal Dr

I have a 7 yr old daughter   going on 30  she likes to   help in the kitchen  and help cook   she wants to be a Baby DR and anmial Dr .   all 3 of my kids help in the kitchen  to cook .

• aimhawk
    by aimhawk
    January 28, 2013 at 9:44 PM

2. Kezleigh Jean (5) and Collynn Jackson (1). My girl has the biggest imagination, very smart, and beautiful. My boy is a goober! He is into everything! 

• goddess99
    January 28, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I have a 10 year old daughter. She loves Mermaids, horses, rocks, legos, and crafts.

• DixieFlower
    January 28, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I have two sons. One is 2 yrs old and the other turns 4 yrs old next month.

• SlapItHigh
    January 28, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I have 3 sweet and amazing boys. 

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 28, 2013 at 11:21 PM

I have a 7 year old boy & a 2 year old girl. :)

• KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    January 28, 2013 at 11:25 PM
    i have 3..my dd is 11.Amanda she is a handful.bossy but funny..she likes to cook ,dance.
    than their is Katie she is my older twin.she is 7 going on 40..she love her stuff babies,is real smart ,funny.
    than their is her twins bro David he is 7 to..he is mamas boy ..he loves to draw ,dance..he loves to vacuum and is good in school ..
  • luvmybug
    January 28, 2013 at 11:47 PM
    My dd is 8. She loves to sing and dance and is at the top of her class. I couldn't be more proud!
  • favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 11:31 AM
    Love how all three like to help out and cook, can't wait till mine does.nice for them to know and say what they want to be when they grow up seem so grown up just by saying and thinking that cute:-)

Quoting Christy78:

My oldest is 14 yrs old she loves to bake and cook  and wants to be a pre-school teacher and she is counting down until she can drive.

I have a 10 yr old son  who loves to build  things with his legos and he wants to be a chef and a animal Dr

I have a 7 yr old daughter   going on 30  she likes to   help in the kitchen  and help cook   she wants to be a Baby DR and anmial Dr .   all 3 of my kids help in the kitchen  to cook .

• favi_donnie22
    January 29, 2013 at 11:35 AM
    I just love your kids name, don't think I've heard of those names:-) your boy is one?

Quoting aimhawk:

2. Kezleigh Jean (5) and Collynn Jackson (1). My girl has the biggest imagination, very smart, and beautiful. My boy is a goober! He is into everything!