favi_donnie22
kids
January 28, 2013 at 9:35 PM

how many kids do you have? how old perhaps we can share things about them

i have a boy 11 months his name is donovan lysander such a silly little baby favorite animal is monkey loves kisses and playing around very shy with ppl he doesnt know but after a while he will have you laughing sleeps with his toy monkey and favorite blanket loves to eat bananas and loves squash and carrots he is not walking yet :( starting to take steps though says mommy mama and hi his nick names are donnie little monkey how about you and your kids?

Replies

• momofsunshine77
    January 30, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I have a 4 year old and 2 year old.  Both are girls

My 4 year old loves elephants and cats.  She is in gymnastics and dance.  Can read and write her name. :)

my 2 year old talks a lot.  She loves animals in general, especially horses, dogs, monkeys, and bears (among others LOL) 

• favi_donnie22
    January 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM

aww you have two great girls i love the fact that kids love animals so much lol

Quoting momofsunshine77:

I have a 4 year old and 2 year old.  Both are girls

My 4 year old loves elephants and cats.  She is in gymnastics and dance.  Can read and write her name. :)

my 2 year old talks a lot.  She loves animals in general, especially horses, dogs, monkeys, and bears (among others LOL) 

• favi_donnie22
    January 30, 2013 at 4:00 PM

awww love when girls all think of fairytales and princess and yes we all have amazing childrens

Quoting amirah827:

Good Evening-
    I have one child, a daughter named Angelica and she's 4 years old. Her favorite color is pink and she's a princess and everything involves fairytales with a dragon or monster to rescue the princess. She makes me tired looking at her and is a ball of.joy with a personality that just jumps out. Loves fruit, apple.juice,.water and My Almonds!! Conversates a lot using "All of a suddenly" with hand motions and she dances and sings. A lil gymnist as well she doesn't walk anywhere but gallops while singing!! Aren't ALL OF OUR CHILDREN AMAZING!!!

• favi_donnie22
    January 30, 2013 at 4:02 PM

thank you, yes when he is ready he will soon ill see him running like crazy lol. thank you again :)

Quoting aimhawk:

No stress, momma! He will do it when he is ready!

Quoting favi_donnie22:

That's good at least he us trying mine was starting top try and fell I caught him but still he knows he might fall he doesn't even want to try anymore to scared I guess I'm trying everything to help him but I just dnt know what to go other then keep trying and time

• LivinDeadGurl
    January 31, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I have four children.

Lexie will be 13 on February 19th.

Thaddeus is 6.

Alexavier will be 5 on February 20th.

Orion is 2.

• mammabear413
    January 31, 2013 at 10:46 AM
    I have a almost 2 year old in April
    His name is Tyler Ricardo . He loves hotwheels And anything with cars n trucks. He's got a good since of humor always making me laugh and heblovesnlittle baby's and is very sweet
  • delanna6two
    January 31, 2013 at 11:33 AM

5 and 1 angel baby...They like video games, computer time, tv, music, music, dancing and singing.