Featured Posts
mommieofII
R.I.P Hailey Petee...Stop the bullying..UPDATE!!!
January 28, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Over the weekend a beautiful little girl Hailey Petee just gave up she had fought for so long with trying to avoid the bullying and it just took a toll on her. Hailey was my brothers first wife's younger daughter. My mother called me in tears at 12.46 am Sunday morning and told me the news, Haileys mother and father were out on a date night as they do every Saturday and when they got home a little before midnight noticed their daughters light on when they walked in the most terrifying heartbreaking sight crossed their eyes, their beautiful 11 year old daughter hanging from her bunk bed, the coroner said she had been dead for a couple hours and said she did not suffer thank god.

Hailey had suffered from bullying due to add and hyperactivity. The children wouldn't leave her alone, she would come home every day crying to her mother, her mother went to the school several time and even changed her bus route and class but it still continued. She had her whole life ahead of her and because of this, her family wont be able to see her grow...

So please everyone talk to your kids about bullying and how this can affect other children, they think its funny and they don't think they are doing much harm but then something like this happens from the hurt and pain they suffer....

RIP Hailey you will be missed

UPDATE.... thanks all for the prayers and support at this saddened time of loss... Hailey was laid to rest yesterday, the services was beautiful and Hailey will be dearly missed, there were so many stories that touched everyone's heart. I really appreciate all the warm thoughts. Thank you all....

Replies

• princessmelita
    January 30, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Very beautiful young laady. Am so sorry for the loss of this beautiful soul.

• NYChicago
    January 31, 2013 at 1:45 PM

When did children become so incredibly, irrevocably evil? I am so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to her parents.

• RLT2
    by RLT2
    January 31, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Oh god. Her parents, her family...I can't imagine the heartache.  :(

• leonsmommy17
    January 31, 2013 at 8:48 PM

poor baby .. thats so sad im sorry my prays go out to  the family

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts