Featured Posts
Momblsdbygrace6
Florida
January 28, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I'm from Florida. The south part. Right above Dade. Hollywood to b exact. Loving the 75° weather. my home town & I love it here.

Replies

• molacio
    by molacio
    January 30, 2013 at 9:48 PM
    I live in Florida too-- Pembroke Pines.
  • jackieb2811
    January 30, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I would too if I were you!!! Seriously I know tons of people who take the beauty and the weather in Florida for granted.... I would give up quite a bit to live there!

• Momblsdbygrace6
    January 31, 2013 at 7:03 AM
    I'm on pines Blvd bordering pembroke pines & Hollywood. That's so kool. We actually r neighbors. Lol :-)

Quoting jackieb2811:

I would too if I were you!!! Seriously I know tons of people who take the beauty and the weather in Florida for granted.... I would give up quite a bit to live there!

• jackieb2811
    January 31, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I think you meant to quote the other lady :-) I only know some spots in Florida I was there last year on vacation and stayed in a condo on Treasure Island and visited SO family that lives in Seminole! So beautiful there!

Quoting Momblsdbygrace6:

I'm on pines Blvd bordering pembroke pines & Hollywood. That's so kool. We actually r neighbors. Lol :-)

Quoting jackieb2811:

• Momblsdbygrace6
    January 31, 2013 at 5:55 PM
    Sorry, glad u, love FL tho. Thanks for responding. My bad :-)

Quoting jackieb2811:

I think you meant to quote the other lady :-) I only know some spots in Florida I was there last year on vacation and stayed in a condo on Treasure Island and visited SO family that lives in Seminole! So beautiful there!

Quoting Momblsdbygrace6:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN