Featured Posts
mommyof2andTTC
omg freaking out...
January 27, 2013 at 2:48 PM

oh my goodness... i recently had some severe pain well I found out i have mittelschmerz... or ovulation pain... well my doctor thought it was appendicitus... he told me to use a heating pad... well when i found out it was just ovulation i freaked... is it going to hurt my chances of getting pregnant this month? i got an e-mail telling me the test results... my doctors out of the office now so i can't get a hold of him... i used it only 2 days for half hour each... im seriously crying.... did i screw everything up?

Replies

• mommyof2andTTC
    January 27, 2013 at 2:52 PM

sorry i forgot to say that I was waiting for blood tests so thats why i used the heating pad or rather why he told me to use it while waiting for the results

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 27, 2013 at 3:24 PM
    I've never heard of a heating pad preventing someone from getting pregnant. Here is a bump though.
  • mammabear413
    January 27, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    Heating pad and ovulation pain no wont mess it up
  • MamaMoopsie
    January 27, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Nope, a heating pad won't hurt your chances of getting pregnant. Good luck and baby dust!

• SlapItHigh
    January 28, 2013 at 2:42 AM

I have that too. I don't think that would screw anything up. 

• goddess99
    January 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Everything should be fine. baby dust

• DixieFlower
    January 28, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I have Mittelschmerz every month and every month I use a heating pad for the pain. You should be fine though. A heating pad isn't going to mess with ovulation or conception.

• mommyof2andTTC
    January 28, 2013 at 4:10 PM

oh thank god... thank you everyone! 

Quoting DixieFlower:

I have Mittelschmerz every month and every month I use a heating pad for the pain. You should be fine though. A heating pad isn't going to mess with ovulation or conception.

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 28, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Quoting mammabear413:

Heating pad and ovulation pain no wont mess it up

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts