Featured Posts
mommyof2andTTC
omg freaking out...
January 27, 2013 at 2:48 PM

oh my goodness... i recently had some severe pain well I found out i have mittelschmerz... or ovulation pain... well my doctor thought it was appendicitus... he told me to use a heating pad... well when i found out it was just ovulation i freaked... is it going to hurt my chances of getting pregnant this month? i got an e-mail telling me the test results... my doctors out of the office now so i can't get a hold of him... i used it only 2 days for half hour each... im seriously crying.... did i screw everything up?

Replies

• mommyof2andTTC
    January 27, 2013 at 2:52 PM

sorry i forgot to say that I was waiting for blood tests so thats why i used the heating pad or rather why he told me to use it while waiting for the results

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 27, 2013 at 3:24 PM
    I've never heard of a heating pad preventing someone from getting pregnant. Here is a bump though.
  • mammabear413
    January 27, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    Heating pad and ovulation pain no wont mess it up
  • MamaMoopsie
    January 27, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Nope, a heating pad won't hurt your chances of getting pregnant. Good luck and baby dust!

• SlapItHigh
    January 28, 2013 at 2:42 AM

I have that too. I don't think that would screw anything up. 

• goddess99
    January 28, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Everything should be fine. baby dust

• DixieFlower
    January 28, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I have Mittelschmerz every month and every month I use a heating pad for the pain. You should be fine though. A heating pad isn't going to mess with ovulation or conception.

• mommyof2andTTC
    January 28, 2013 at 4:10 PM

oh thank god... thank you everyone! 

Quoting DixieFlower:

I have Mittelschmerz every month and every month I use a heating pad for the pain. You should be fine though. A heating pad isn't going to mess with ovulation or conception.

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 28, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Quoting mammabear413:

Heating pad and ovulation pain no wont mess it up

Active Posts in All Groups
There are no posts to display.
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email