Featured Posts
mousesmommy5610
LO's face went purple then....
January 27, 2013 at 1:11 AM

So i live in ut where the air isnt always so great well today was really freaking bad, well my mom and me and LO decided we had to go food shopping so we went around to get adds from the other local stores to price match (great idea btw) as we were headed to walmart and LO started coughing really bad so we decided to head home for her sake and on our way home i told my mom her cheek was purple she said we are headed home and she wouldnt let go of my hand and she was kinda crying/coughing and she squeezed my hand and i looked back and her lips went purple and she started gagging and gasping for air so i threrw my soda to my mom and the juice from LO's lap and climbed over the seats telling my mom to pull over and we cut these people off as we did and i got her unbuckled and bent over and she started puking up flem and foam looking stuff and finally got it out of her lungs and the people we cut off reversed got out and made sure we didnt need 911.. so freakin scarey :/ i felt so helpless but we got her breathing back to norm and color in her face i dont think i have felt that scared in a long time my heart stopped!!! :/ im so glad se is ok and nothing bad happened!!! she deff has a angle looking out for her! <3

Replies

• Ginnygurl97
    January 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM
    Oh my goodness!!! I'm so glad she's ok. That would be super scary and I'd be totally freaked out. What a strange reaction. How old is she?
  • JasonsMom2007
    January 27, 2013 at 1:20 AM
    I hope you are taking her to the doctor!
  • mousesmommy5610
    January 27, 2013 at 2:17 AM

Almost three and she has had this nasty cough (which i have too) and the dr said its a cold well UT has horrible air quality right now until our next storm hits in the next few days and we are pretty sure the the inversion of the air quality didnt help whatever is going on and i think instead of her being able to swallow it it went into her lungs and it caused massive inversion in there which in turn caused the problem... :/ but im so down right thankful my little bug is ok i think my heart stopped at that moment in time..... )0_o(

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so glad she's ok. That would be super scary and I'd be totally freaked out. What a strange reaction. How old is she?

• mousesmommy5610
    January 27, 2013 at 2:20 AM

we checked her oxygen levels and they are to a normal standard and i called her dr they said IF it happens again or her coughing causes weezing or shortness of breath take her straight to an ER but they didnt tell me much more than that so she has had her natural honey for her cough and has done pretty good all day she has color and isnt lithargic or anything and all we can do is watch her....

Quoting JasonsMom2007:

I hope you are taking her to the doctor!

• Ginnygurl97
    January 27, 2013 at 5:47 AM
    Lord knows they'd probably have to take ME to the hospital if something happened to either of my boys. Someone was definitely watching out for that little angel!!!

Quoting mousesmommy5610:

Almost three and she has had this nasty cough (which i have too) and the dr said its a cold well UT has horrible air quality right now until our next storm hits in the next few days and we are pretty sure the the inversion of the air quality didnt help whatever is going on and i think instead of her being able to swallow it it went into her lungs and it caused massive inversion in there which in turn caused the problem... :/ but im so down right thankful my little bug is ok i think my heart stopped at that moment in time..... )0_o(

Quoting Ginnygurl97:

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 27, 2013 at 11:40 AM

That is really scary! I might take and get her an x ray of her chest and make sure she her cough isn't turning into pneumonia.

• auntangelofsix
    January 27, 2013 at 12:31 PM
    I agree.

Quoting Janet:

That is really scary! I might take and get her an x ray of her chest and make sure she her cough isn't turning into pneumonia.

• MommyBell
    January 27, 2013 at 8:13 PM

This happened to my DH with my now 6 year old dd in the back seat. I am glad she is ok

• luvmybug
    January 27, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    OMG! How scary! I'm glad she is ok!
  • SlapItHigh
    January 28, 2013 at 2:44 AM

So sorry. I would take get to the dr. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts