Featured Posts
mousesmommy5610
LO's face went purple then....
January 27, 2013 at 1:11 AM

So i live in ut where the air isnt always so great well today was really freaking bad, well my mom and me and LO decided we had to go food shopping so we went around to get adds from the other local stores to price match (great idea btw) as we were headed to walmart and LO started coughing really bad so we decided to head home for her sake and on our way home i told my mom her cheek was purple she said we are headed home and she wouldnt let go of my hand and she was kinda crying/coughing and she squeezed my hand and i looked back and her lips went purple and she started gagging and gasping for air so i threrw my soda to my mom and the juice from LO's lap and climbed over the seats telling my mom to pull over and we cut these people off as we did and i got her unbuckled and bent over and she started puking up flem and foam looking stuff and finally got it out of her lungs and the people we cut off reversed got out and made sure we didnt need 911.. so freakin scarey :/ i felt so helpless but we got her breathing back to norm and color in her face i dont think i have felt that scared in a long time my heart stopped!!! :/ im so glad se is ok and nothing bad happened!!! she deff has a angle looking out for her! <3

Replies

• Shaybay218
    January 28, 2013 at 5:56 AM

Whoa! Glad she is okay!

• MotherOF5Cuties
    January 28, 2013 at 5:59 AM
    Oh wow that is really scarry. Poor thing. IM glad she is ok
  • goddess99
    January 28, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Very scary. Glad she's ok!!

• DixieFlower
    January 28, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I know how you feel. When my youngest is scared he stops breathing and begins to turn blue. Scares me to death everytime he does. Glad your DS is okay though.

• mousesmommy5610
    January 29, 2013 at 2:12 AM

yeah she used to do that but its was cause of pain but this was way different it just happened so weird and fast and randomly none the less....

Quoting DixieFlower:

I know how you feel. When my youngest is scared he stops breathing and begins to turn blue. Scares me to death everytime he does. Glad your DS is okay though.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts