Featured Posts
Cassidy3151
so i found a lump
January 26, 2013 at 1:25 AM

under my arm and im not sure what to think or what to do about it. i looked online what it could mean and it says breast cancer or a blocked sweat gland. ill tell ya what it hurts to put my arm down. i told my mom and she told me to tell my obgyn when i go see her for the results of my biopsy she had done to check for cervical cancer. but shouldnt i ask my regular dr about it ? does and obgyn deal with that kind of stuff. im not sure what to do :-/

Replies

• Rosalind2012
    January 26, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Hi there, If it hurts, that's a good sign. Probably just a swollen lymph node. I have one under my arm right now...it appeared during pregnancy and grew to the size of a grape. I told the doctor before I left the hospital and they had me get an ultrasound on it. By the time I got to see my family doctor, it had shrunk, so when I told him that, he was not concerned, and also the ultrasound showed it was nothing.

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 27, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I would show it to your OB/gyn doctor on this Thurs. visit. It doesn't sound like cancer.

• AmyKarissa007
    January 27, 2013 at 4:21 PM

This asap you don't want to take any chances. All the best!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I would check with the Dr.

• MusherMaggie
    January 27, 2013 at 5:32 PM
    I would ask whichever of your doctors that can see you soonest.
  • NewMamaBoo
    January 27, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Yea I'd make a doc apt right away

• OliviasMommy611
    January 27, 2013 at 6:42 PM
    Good luck

Quoting Cassidy3151:

thanks guyes i think im gonna let it go till i go see my obgyn on thursday and ill ask her after we go over my test results for the cervical cancer she thinks i may have  hopefully she will be able to tell me what it is just worries me cuz i never had anything like this before

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I would check with the Dr.

• goddess99
    January 28, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Cancerous lumps don't hurt. I would just see your regular doctor if you're concerned.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts