Featured Posts
EmmasMommy2011
C-section mom's did you have any issues/problems afterwards?
January 25, 2013 at 10:52 AM

So it's been almost 6 months since I had my second c-section and I am having pains in that area just trying to simple things like turning over in bed at night. I know with my first c-section after 6 months I didn't have this issue. When I lay on my side and try to lift my leg up I can barely raise it an inch without hurting. 

Do you think this is normal? 

Replies

• goddess99
    January 25, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I don't think that's normal. I had a csection and had no problems at all. I would contact your doctor. Let them know what's going on. Good luck dear.

• auntangelofsix
    January 25, 2013 at 11:15 AM
    I agree i had 2.

Quoting goddess99:

I don't think that's normal. I had a csection and had no problems at all. I would contact your doctor. Let them know what's going on. Good luck dear.

• decembercherish
    January 25, 2013 at 11:20 AM

I have had 1 c section , the only problem i had was when they took the staples out. A bunch of liquid came out and they thought they were going to have to put something in to drain it but the did not. I do not think that pain is normal. I would ask the Dr.

• eoewan
    by eoewan
    January 25, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I've had 3 C-Sections. After the second I would get some pains. I went to the Dr. and it is just scar tissue pulling. It can be quite painful at times when you move a certain way. It is the adhered scar tissue being stretched. You should go back to your obgyn to confirm what is going on.

• Mrs.Bolin
    January 25, 2013 at 3:58 PM

get it checked out just to be on the safe side. But its probly just your muscles and stuff in there still healing and stretching. 

• JasonsMom2007
    January 25, 2013 at 3:59 PM
    I had an infection they had a hard time getting rid of but no pain that much longer.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts