Emiliush
THAT IS WHAT I GET FOR PLAYING WITH MY SON.?!
January 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM

So today I was playing with my very dear son. picking him up and down.I thought it's alright, he ate two hours ago nothing will happen- BOY, was I wrong!!!!!!

And the thing is- I wasn't even mad at him!! haha.. how can I?! I just asked for help and straight went to take a shower. I was also laughing.

Anyone else had something crazy like that happened to them?

Replies

• sissyboogs
    January 25, 2013 at 12:28 AM

When my son was little, maybe 7 or 8 months, I was playing with him, and I lifted him up in the air above my face....it didn't even occur to me that he had just had a bottle a few minutes before.....yeah, formula spit up in my mouth. No joke. It was awful. I always remembered to let his tummy settle before playing with him after that....

• 3_girls_86
    January 25, 2013 at 12:28 AM
    That happened to my husband. If he didn't wear glasses it would have gone right into his eye.
  • cali_angel_girl
    Amy
    January 25, 2013 at 12:49 AM

lol! i've been spit up on before but never on my face.

• Emiliush
    January 25, 2013 at 10:25 AM

wow, you got an ear infection from that- doesnt sounds so good!

and hahaa i did that too, and they all laughed at me!!! it is gross.

Quoting WooMommy7:

My son spit up like that and i turned when i saw it coming, it all went in my ear i wasn't mad but grossed out and ended up getting a really bad ear infection afew days later. but there little ones they don't mean too so who could mad at them for it. It sure did make my family giggled as i handed them the baby and bounced around all grosed out trying to get it out

• Emiliush
    January 25, 2013 at 10:27 AM

i agree on all what said here including the animation- made me laugh :))

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Its cute

Quoting splatz:

I have to use that sweetpea any chance I can just because it cracks me up! lol

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

lol

Quoting splatz:

Life as a mommy is oh so glamorous! 

sexy

• Emiliush
    January 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM

groooooosssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx you soo much definitely looking forward his toddler years!! hahaa [hes one month]

Quoting aprilmcgraw:

Just imagine being covered in puky spagetti from a two year old.I didnt eat that for years after.

• punkasscanuck
    January 25, 2013 at 1:58 PM

My sister puked im my dads best friends mouth when he was hung over lol. his fault for holding her up in the air after she ate hahaha

• mamabear17
    January 25, 2013 at 7:20 PM

I was doing the same thing to my son when he was about 9 months old. I was holding him above my head and he spit up and literally missed my mouth by centimeters! Yuck! But I love him anyways :).

• Emiliush
    January 25, 2013 at 7:39 PM

EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. OMFGGGGG!!!!! GROSSS EWWWWW.... BAHHH

Quoting sissyboogs:

When my son was little, maybe 7 or 8 months, I was playing with him, and I lifted him up in the air above my face....it didn't even occur to me that he had just had a bottle a few minutes before.....yeah, formula spit up in my mouth. No joke. It was awful. I always remembered to let his tummy settle before playing with him after that....

• HotMommaStout
    January 26, 2013 at 2:29 AM

I will warn you now: THIS IS MAJORLY GROSS!!

When my oldest son was 13 months old he had diarrhea for a week straight...I mean TONS of the stuff. It was terrible. One morning his diaper was falling off him because it was so full, so I set him on the floor and went to the diapers in the closet 5 feet away. I was gone maybe 8 seconds max and when I turned around, HE WAS EATING CORN OUT OF HIS DIAPER!!! I almost died.