Emiliush
THAT IS WHAT I GET FOR PLAYING WITH MY SON.?!
January 24, 2013 at 6:19 PM

So today I was playing with my very dear son. picking him up and down.I thought it's alright, he ate two hours ago nothing will happen- BOY, was I wrong!!!!!!

And the thing is- I wasn't even mad at him!! haha.. how can I?! I just asked for help and straight went to take a shower. I was also laughing.

Anyone else had something crazy like that happened to them?

Replies

• Myruhbel
    January 26, 2013 at 7:14 AM
    Lol definitely. I got my baby girl's throw up on my face and nearly in my mouth too but i was at home luckily, and no i couldn't get mad i was laughing still but a little grossed out. Haha. We've been baptized! •gives you a high five•
  • Emiliush
    January 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM

OHH MY GOD!!!! GROSSS.. WOW.. ughh kids, they take everything to their mouth.

My parents have a picture of me taking something rusty I found on the ground outside in my mouth. nastyy. haha!!

Quoting HotMommaStout:

I will warn you now: THIS IS MAJORLY GROSS!!

When my oldest son was 13 months old he had diarrhea for a week straight...I mean TONS of the stuff. It was terrible. One morning his diaper was falling off him because it was so full, so I set him on the floor and went to the diapers in the closet 5 feet away. I was gone maybe 8 seconds max and when I turned around, HE WAS EATING CORN OUT OF HIS DIAPER!!! I almost died.

• miracle0618
    January 26, 2013 at 5:26 PM
    Lol my son hasn't thrown up on my face thankfully. But today i was playing with my 7 mo. Old son. I was hugging him and swinging him gently side to side and saying i Love him so much! And next thing i see is carrots and milk all over my shoulder and chest (he ate an hour before that happen. We all laughed including My son lol
  • DixieFlower
    January 26, 2013 at 8:04 PM

ahhh the mommy life :)

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 26, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    Ughhhh I think I would have thrown up. Kids are sooo gross! lol

Quoting HotMommaStout:

I will warn you now: THIS IS MAJORLY GROSS!!

When my oldest son was 13 months old he had diarrhea for a week straight...I mean TONS of the stuff. It was terrible. One morning his diaper was falling off him because it was so full, so I set him on the floor and went to the diapers in the closet 5 feet away. I was gone maybe 8 seconds max and when I turned around, HE WAS EATING CORN OUT OF HIS DIAPER!!! I almost died.

• WooMommy7
    January 27, 2013 at 10:13 PM

My kids are older now, i have been coated  in plenty of things now. 

• Dcn2010
    by Dcn2010
    January 27, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I love your face expression =))

• luvmybug
    January 27, 2013 at 10:17 PM
    Been there! Lol
  • StrawberryCool
    January 27, 2013 at 10:17 PM
    Oh hunny.

Thats NOTHING

I had it up my nose, in my mouth, in my hair, eyes.

Hell, its five years later and I still have clothes that cant get cleaned.
  • acrogodess
    January 27, 2013 at 10:21 PM
    My much younger brother did that to me. I was 9 and making him giggle up a storm and just as daddy warned me that he had just ate, my brother spit up all over my face. I managed to close my mouth just in time though. My dad was too busy laughing his off to grab my brother right away. I was screaming with my mouth closed and crying. "Mmm hmm mmmmmmmm eeeep arghhhhhhh!"

Quoting sissyboogs:

When my son was little, maybe 7 or 8 months, I was playing with him, and I lifted him up in the air above my face....it didn't even occur to me that he had just had a bottle a few minutes before.....yeah, formula spit up in my mouth. No joke. It was awful. I always remembered to let his tummy settle before playing with him after that....